PDA

View Full Version : We lost a good friend

sambini
07-07-2005, 01:35 AM
The bison family lost a good friend and supporter. Dick Rayl passed away and saturday. His funeral is thursday July 7,at 10:30 at Nativity catholic church. HE WAS THE TOP FUND RAISER FOR TEAMMAKERS THE PAST 5 YEARS . A FORMER PAST PRESIDENT OF TEAMMAKERS. WE WILL MISS YOU DICK. OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR JEAN RAYL AND THE FAMILY.

tony
07-07-2005, 08:54 AM
Thanks, Sambini. It's been a pretty tough year for NDSU with all the top-notch people who have died.

The positive effects of Mr. Rayl's accomplishments will outlive us all.

ndsubison
07-07-2005, 02:09 PM
A tragic loss and a sad day for the Bison family. Condolences to the Rayl family. Rest well, Dick. We will miss you.

WYOBISONMAN
07-07-2005, 04:05 PM
Dick was a great VP of Finance. I liked visiting with he and Jean at the football game we would attend. The last I saw them was at the Weber game in Ogden last year. A loss for the Bison family..........

Bisonguy
09-30-2005, 10:08 PM
Nice article from Kolpack on Rayl-

A true-blue Bison fan (http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=104322&section=Columnists&columnist=J eff%20Kolpack)

he Dick Rayl Scholarship to benefit NDSU football that was unveiled on Thursday had two simple requirements: the player has to have at least a 3.0 grade point average and hail from North Dakota or Nebraska.
Nebraska?

“He grew up a Nebraska fan,” said Rick Rayl, his son..........................

sambini
10-01-2005, 04:56 AM
Very nice article on Dick. I know he is watching from up above. GO BISON AND GO BIG RED.