PDA

View Full Version : Too many "UND D1" threads

BisonBryce
11-04-2005, 04:02 PM
I've been noticing a ton of threads that relate to the UND move to D1 issue. Any way to put these in a common area? or can people refrain from putting into many threads? thanks

roadwarrior
11-04-2005, 04:31 PM
A good place to put them would be on siouxsports.com.

imported_admin
11-04-2005, 04:59 PM
I've been thinking the same thing, even though I'm a leading instigator. Anyway, I've created a new board just for UND talk so there is no excuse for posting UND stuff anyplace else.

It is definitely too much to ask for Bison fans to stop talking about UND especially when they have taken it upon themselves to be such big, fat targets. A couple of weeks of blessed silence from UND and the Herald and it'll die down.

However, if the UND talk continues without further provocation from UND, the Herald, or certain politicians, then that's a really bad sign - it could mean there's really not that much interest in NDSU athletics.

WYOBISONMAN
11-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Good move Tony. I know some of us would like to have discussions about UND without all the vitriolic discussion and as it pertains to D1 discuss the implications, benefits and problems created if the Sioux make the jump. That being said, the UND discussions ought not run through the entire board. Christ, we don't even play them anymore..... :-/

MRBISON
11-04-2005, 05:43 PM
+++++++++++++++++++!

BisonBryce
11-04-2005, 06:30 PM
++++++++

Thanks Tony.

There is plenty of talk up north about this issue as well as I have many friends that decided to go to the wrong school. :)

They talk about it all the time. Though, I being a bison, am a natural instigator. Additionally their new AD, according to them, is committed on moving to D1 if possible.

I think I and a lot of bison want the games back with them as they are an exciting rivalry any way you look at it.

Now we can look at it in one thread without it creeping up everywhere it shouldn't be. Thanks

kchats
11-05-2005, 03:33 AM
Actually I think the Forum and Kolpack and McFeeley write about UND more than anyone. I don't even think I have seen an article in the Herald regarding this new look at division I.

sambini
11-05-2005, 05:03 AM
Good move Tony.