PDA

View Full Version : Busy again

imported_admin
03-22-2006, 10:31 AM
I'm not able to keep up with all the posts. I noticed today that there is a lot of name-calling type bickering, political talk, obsessing about UND, etc where it doesn't belong. None of that kind of stuff makes for very compelling reading when it gets out of hand. Anyway, if you want to shoot me a PM when threads start going bad, I'll nip them in the bud.

Also if you have trouble logging in or something, be sure to let me know. For the record, if I ban somebody, I'll post something (and generally you'd get warned first).

Almost forgot: I notice that d2football.com is down because users were getting emails supposedly from d2football.com. Anyway, if you get an unexpected email from bisonville.com, it's a fake.

BisonBryce
03-22-2006, 04:30 PM
Hmm, maybe you should have another admin. That might help, especially since the membership has grown a lot during the past months. You've done a good job on your own though.

Bison_Pride
03-31-2006, 10:51 PM
Maybe you could enlist the help of some moderators. I know I'd never be able to keep up on my board if I didn't have a few really great people to keep an eye out an notify me of potential problems.