PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the good times

sambini
04-17-2006, 05:22 PM
I'm going to quit posting as it gets in the way of friendships and feelings have been hurt. Thanks, Go Bison SAMBINI

BismarckBison
04-17-2006, 05:36 PM
Say it's not true. We just can not have a 2K plus poster disappear.

I know these boards can drive you crazy, just ask Tony.

But I think this is the best msg board I visit. I recently had been on a "Christian" based board and I was embarrased as to how rude some of the posters were, it made me appreciate this board even more.

Seriously, take a break if you have to, but we really do need your postings to continue.

tony
04-17-2006, 06:57 PM
RemakeAt50, I see your "Say it ain't so!" and raise you a, "+++++++++++++++!" I always like seeing sambini's name by a post.

BisonMav
04-17-2006, 07:10 PM
I'm going to quit posting as it gets in the way of friendships and feelings have been hurt. Thanks, Go Bison SAMBINI

Stay
Just a little bit longer
Please, please, please
Please, please

Wacker_in_the_Hall
04-26-2006, 04:34 AM

Ferris Sambueller-----come back..............

sambini
04-26-2006, 07:44 PM
FENCES HAVE BEEN MENDED AND I'M BACK BABY+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

broke_back_mnt
04-26-2006, 07:51 PM
++++++

NDSUstudent
04-26-2006, 08:36 PM
FENCES HAVE BEEN MENDED AND I'M BACK BABY+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Welcome back!!!!!+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

cadillac
04-26-2006, 08:49 PM
Welcome back, by popular demand, after a triumphant tour of the subcontinent, the Great Sambini

WYOBISONMAN
04-26-2006, 11:55 PM
GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++

roadwarrior
04-27-2006, 01:06 AM
+

(my first plus)

BisonMav
04-27-2006, 01:11 AM
Welcome Back, Welcome Back
http://tvland.classictvhits.com/WelcomeBackKotter/Pics/WBK01.JPG

Wacker_in_the_Hall
04-28-2006, 03:04 AM
Sambini---were you abducted by Sues and brainwashed into thinking that Hockey is a real sport?