PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION ABOUT A CERTAIN COLLEGE ON HERE

lakesbison
04-30-2006, 10:48 PM
PLEASE... REMOVE ALL THREADS ABOUT A SMALL DIVISION 2 school with pipe dreams.. and a smelly B.O Problem..

that is my suggestion!!!

thanks!!!! PLEASE!!

roadwarrior
05-01-2006, 12:07 AM
I guess now we have another thread on the topic >:(

02Bison
05-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Deleting the threads will do nothing to eliminate this. There will just be more new threads to follow. Until purported "Bison Fans" start talking more about NDSU and less about UND this will always be a problem here...a.k.a the place formally known as Bisonville.com but now known as "wemainlytalkaboutsiouxhere.com". >:(

BisonMav
05-01-2006, 01:14 AM
I don't know what's worse, the UND threads or people complaining about the UND thread's.

Will you all please stop
http://theotherpage.com/images/redneck.jpg

02Bison
05-01-2006, 10:48 PM
I don't know what's worse, the UND threads or people complaining about the UND thread's.

Will you all please stop
http://theotherpage.com/images/redneck.jpg

Which comes first? There's your answer!

WYOBISONMAN
05-02-2006, 03:41 AM
Give it up......this is probably the stupidest thread yet......... :-X

Tatanka
05-03-2006, 02:19 AM
++

Jeffdaryl3rd
05-03-2006, 02:30 AM
I can handle the type of UND threads that have been on the boards recently. They have been respectful and constructive for the most part, so they don't bother me. The vast majority of posts on this site are about NDSU, and since NDSU does not exist in a vaccuum, I have no problem with other schools being discussed on here as long as it is in the form of a discussion, and not a mud-slinging smack fest. NDSU has a historic rivalry with a school an hour away that is in the same position right now that NDSU was in five or so years ago, and whose future decisions may or may not impact us to some degree, so it is natural that they be discussed. Let's get rid of these threads about threads about UND threads and just discuss these topics as they come up, so long as they don't overrun the board.

sambini
05-09-2006, 01:16 AM
is the guy on the can sending another load up north.

Sticks
05-11-2006, 02:59 PM
is the guy on the can sending another load up north.
Good one! *:D

sambini
05-11-2006, 05:07 PM
I THOUGHT SO+++++++++++