PDA

View Full Version : Message to the Moderator

Mr._Bill
07-23-2006, 02:23 PM
To the Moderator: (Legitimate concern)

I am no insider on this board, just a diehard bison fan that enjoys reading this site and staying up to date on bison sports and posting occaisionally. *I am really fed up with the stupid threads and posts that are now littering this board from a select few people. *I don't know what is behind some of people who start these threads (Is it a group of 12 year olds with their own computer language?), but there are certain people that bring nothing but worthless, unintelligible dribble and false statements to this board, trying to get a rise out of people with their witty, subliminal statements. *I try not to read anything by these individuals, but they now dominate this site..

To me these people appear to be out of control affecting almost everything on this board, and I am concerned because I truly enjoy this site. *I'm definitely tired of wading through the crap to get to the information I enjoy on this site.

In addition, diehard fans from other sites come to our board and are exposed this! *Truly unfortunate and a poor reflection on Bison fans.

Mr._Bill
07-23-2006, 03:15 PM
To the Moderator:

A couple of the threads to which I am referring to specifically are the Identity thread and the Bison to D-1 Football thread. Who starts this garbage, it has no place on this board.

Again, these are legitimate concerns on my part.

imported_admin
08-14-2006, 09:21 AM
Geez, I didn't see these posts even though it looks like I managed to lock it. I apologize for not getting back to you. Anyway, if your concerns haven't been addressed yet, please drop me a PM (personal message).

I'm definitely willing to ban folks who cannot control themselves.

Mr._Bill
08-15-2006, 02:19 AM
Geez, I didn't see these posts even though it looks like I managed to lock it. I apologize for not getting back to you. Anyway, if your concerns haven't been addressed yet, please drop me a PM (personal message).

All is well, Thanks!

Dakota
08-15-2006, 01:03 PM

All is well, Thanks!
Not everyone may share that opinion.

Paulie
08-15-2006, 02:20 PM

All is well, Thanks!
Not everyone may share that opinion.

Yeah because you're the culprit.

Dakota
08-16-2006, 03:41 AM
With that attitude and supposition you think you are everyone, but actually you are someone without a true identity. Isn't Paulie a girl's name anyway?

sambini
08-16-2006, 04:48 AM
Be nice now folks+++++++++++

Dakota
08-16-2006, 11:03 AM
Be nice now folks+++++++++++
You are correct, O Great Sambini!!!!!

Sticks
08-16-2006, 02:28 PM
PaulA is a girl's name....PaulIE is a guy's name....as in Paulie "Walnuts" Gaultieri from the Sopranos.

How many women WITHOUT a moustache do you know named Paulie??

Dakota
08-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Just the one on Bisonville!

BisonMav
08-16-2006, 07:55 PM
Just the one on Bisonville!

Be nice Dakota Fanning ;)

Dakota
08-16-2006, 11:39 PM
It is difficult when you are dealing with Richard Noggin.

sambini
08-18-2006, 11:18 PM
Still be nice my son o Dakota+++++++