PDA

View Full Version : Cost of this site

Gully
11-09-2006, 01:21 AM
I'm sure this has been talked about in the past but I missed it. Is it expensive to run this site and if so where are the $$$$ coming from?

tony
11-13-2006, 10:06 PM
Oops, didn't see this. Running the site doesn't cost all that much - I'd rather have Bison fans spend their money on other stuff than on this.

sambini
11-15-2006, 01:41 AM
Thanks Tony for all you do++++

BisonCountry
11-15-2006, 11:24 AM
Thanks Tony for all you do++++
I concur.

Junior
11-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Hey are there any stickers or decals for this site? Maybe some of the tailgating folks would like to buy them and advertise for the site by sticking them on some of thier tailgating gear. Just an idea. (maybe not even a good one)

lakesbison
11-17-2006, 02:41 AM
Can I be the Official SPOKESMAN for Bisonville.com?

Marketing Director works too...

I bring a lot to the table!!

anyone want to second this self-nomination??

TransAmBison
11-17-2006, 03:02 AM

Yeah...I don't think so :) :) :) :)

Gully
11-17-2006, 10:46 AM
Yes, thanks Tony for all you do regarding this site. Of course, now I'm going to sue you for causing my addiction.

Ivy
11-17-2006, 02:21 PM

Yeah...I don't think so :) :) :) :)

TransAm +++++

runtheoption
11-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Yes, thanks Tony for all you do regarding this site. *Of course, now I'm going to sue you for causing my addiction.

Did somebody say sue? *Hmmm, seing as how I just passed the MN bar exam, and since you live in the Maple Grove / Corcoran area, I could represent you.

Us lawyer types are attracted to a thread containing this type of post like a 21 year old is to Chub's for the Monday Night Club!

A ticket for the Bunny game would work fine as a retainer, since I'll be in town for Guard drill.

Gully
12-02-2006, 01:18 PM
Yes, thanks Tony for all you do regarding this site. *Of course, now I'm going to sue you for causing my addiction.

Did somebody say sue? *Hmmm, seing as how I just passed the MN bar exam, and since you live in the Maple Grove / Corcoran area, I could represent you.

Us lawyer types are attracted to a thread containing this type of post like a 21 year old is to Chub's for the Monday Night Club!

A ticket for the Bunny game would work fine as a retainer, since I'll be in town for Guard drill.

Are you stalking me? I'll be sure to lock my doors and pull the shades. Oh the Monday night club...

Look high, look low, watch that mug go
Chugga lug, chugga lug, tip back that fat mug
Never fear for here comes the beer
We are the Monday night club and are now in session at Chub's!