PDA

View Full Version : Crack down

imported_admin
11-20-2006, 11:50 AM
Lakesbison, JBB, and Bisonbacker - You all will be banned for a month for any post that refers to UND. Let me make it clear. Any post. Even remotely alluding to UND. Will get you banned. For a month. This rule will last forever. If you don't like it, feel free to become a former user.

Lakesbison gets an additional warning for hissy fits.

lakesbison
11-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Im COOL with that!!

how bout kato.. shawn-0.....or others the people that ACTUALLY pollute this website with the threads?!?!

Oh.. and furthermore.. HOW BOUT JUST DELETING THOSE SAID THREADS!?

and one last thing, THIS IS A NDSU WEBSITE!!!! FOR RABID, LOYAL FANS!!!

give us some respect and give NDSU some respect for what' they've done the last 4 years in NOT scheduling ______!!!!

GO BISON!!

Deputy, etc, just start deleting stuff, it would solve problems ahead of time, I just HATE when I click on recent posts and I want to see what's happening at NDSU, and I see 6 of 10 threads about ____ !! get over it people!!

ok.. its outta my system.

imported_admin
11-20-2006, 01:22 PM
Why on earth to I want to waste my time reading, much less going through the trouble of deleting, assinine posts and threads over and over and over and over again?

Get ready for some bud nipping :)

Shawn-O
11-20-2006, 02:07 PM
Im COOL with that!!

how bout kato.. shawn-0.....or others the people that ACTUALLY pollute this website with the threads?!?!

Oh.. and furthermore.. HOW BOUT JUST DELETING THOSE SAID THREADS!?

and one last thing, THIS IS A NDSU WEBSITE!!!! FOR RABID, LOYAL FANS!!!

give us some respect and give NDSU some respect for what' they've done the last 4 years in NOT scheduling ______!!!!

GO BISON!! * *

Deputy, etc, just start deleting stuff, it would solve problems ahead of time, I just HATE when I click on recent posts and I want to see what's happening at NDSU, and I see 6 of 10 threads about ____ !! *get over it people!!

ok.. its outta my system.

Yeah, I polluted your website yesterday by starting a thread congratulating your team and fans on a fine season. ::) Now assinine posts made in threads started by the guilty parties......yes, I resemble that remark.

lakesbison
11-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Shawn-O---Yeah, I polluted your website yesterday by starting a thread congratulating your team and fans on a fine season..

Im not talkin that ONE thread you congratulated us, I'm talkin the 566 other posts you try and USA HOCKEY and KATO try to force feed us.

I for one am PUKING IT UP!!!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Ok.. we'll agree to disagree

WYOBISONMAN
11-20-2006, 02:30 PM
Good rule and it needs to be done.

broke_back_mnt
11-20-2006, 05:53 PM
Have it your way. Lets just let everybody else do it except me and lakes! My message is clear, persistant and I believe reasonable in its presentation. Its a warning to all NDSU fans to respect the past, learn from it and move ahead without them. Apparently thats just too much? Of course Ive had a little fun with it along the way but the front page of Bisonville highlights that type of smack. It sets a tone. See ya all later.

lakesbison
11-20-2006, 07:25 PM
JBB... Im with ya.

hell.. I dont even know you.

I met maybe 5-6 new bisonville people at tailgate this weekend.. it was a BLAST!

and all concurred with mine and JBB's thought's on this SUBJECT on BISON ville !!

I respect that they arent' diving in here to our aid, but I just want the record to show that this is a NDSU BISON website.

BisonBacker
11-22-2006, 03:33 PM
well I guess I'm screwed since I didn't even see this warning and posted a hilarious pic from egriz. *I haven't even commented on them for geez at least over a month. *I suspect I know why but its his board, run it the way he wants. *I think there are way more then 3 people posting on them and banning 3 people or threatening to ban 3 is his paragotive but I think rather petty given the number of people who post on that subject. * I have gone out of my way to steer clear of it but thought the picture on egriz was funny. * I have seen way worse on other boards and nothing even gets mentioned and i'm not condoning posting crap just the fact that trying to keep bisonville void of any smack or anything else that he doesn't like will be quite a task if that's the route he wants to go.

BisonBacker
11-22-2006, 03:43 PM
Lakesbison, JBB, and Bisonbacker - You all will be banned for a month for any post that refers to UND. Let me make it clear. Any post. Even remotely alluding to UND. Will get you banned. For a month. This rule will last forever. If you don't like it, feel free to become a former user.

So if anyone of us was to congratulate them, question them or ask any und poster a question on anything we'd get banned? I have personally pm'd Kato and Shawn and also mentioned on the board I have no problem with them. That rule makes no sense and if your going to make a rule like that you had ought to pm those involved, I hadn't even read this and it was pointed out to me after I posted something. If your going to ban talk about something for just some and not others and hold a double standard that's your choice but its wrong.

Shawn-O
11-22-2006, 04:21 PM

So if anyone of us was to congratulate them, question them or ask any und poster a question on anything we'd get banned? *I have personally pm'd Kato and Shawn and also mentioned on the board I have no problem with them. *That rule makes no sense and if your going to make a rule like that you had ought to pm those involved, I hadn't even read this and it was pointed out to me after I posted something. *If your going to ban talk about something for just some and not others and hold a double standard that's your choice but its wrong.

I don't want to see anyone banned. Tony, you run a very good board...but maybe the Smack Forum has run it's course, if it's going to cause this much hassle.

Jeffdaryl3rd
11-23-2006, 04:00 PM
The smack board serves to keep most of the poopy off the main boards, so no problems with it here. *Maybe we should all get over our past rival and move on, but it will be a gradual process. Lots of bad blood both ways and it takes time to let everyone get perspective and move forward, but there is a definite improvement in the general tone and number of these posts even over this time last year.

sambini
11-24-2006, 12:08 AM
+++++ Have a grinder from the RED PEPPER AND MOVE ON ++++

TheDoctor
11-24-2006, 05:13 AM

So if anyone of us was to congratulate them, question them or ask any und poster a question on anything we'd get banned? *I have personally pm'd Kato and Shawn and also mentioned on the board I have no problem with them. *That rule makes no sense and if your going to make a rule like that you had ought to pm those involved, I hadn't even read this and it was pointed out to me after I posted something. *If your going to ban talk about something for just some and not others and hold a double standard that's your choice but its wrong.

I don't want to see anyone banned. *Tony, you run a very good board...but maybe the Smack Forum has run it's course, if it's going to cause this much hassle. *

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sambini
11-26-2006, 03:27 PM
Everyone get along.Where has Buffalo Bill,Lonely Griz ,etc been?

Trimmy
11-26-2006, 03:36 PM
I wondered that too when I saw him quoted in the article about the best Bison teams ever.

roadwarrior
11-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Everyone get along.Where has Buffalo Bill,Lonely Griz ,etc been?

I just so happened to have a few beers with the FAMOUS Buffalobill wednesday night after the basketball game! [smiley=beer.gif]

sambini
11-27-2006, 02:07 AM
How was he doing Road?

broke_back_mnt
11-27-2006, 06:20 PM
As an appointed director of this board it is my responsibility to make this recommendation:

Kato should be banned. *He brings nothing to the board except contentiousness and quibbling. *He is often profane and crude. * Rather than discussing issues he personally attacks, and tries to intimidate posting members. I really cant remember any content he has added that would make the board a better place. *I also feel he has reached outside the bounds of decency with his personal messages. *Those sent to me were slanderous and appeared to be threatening. *Not the type of person I want to see in this room or any other.

I may be a critic of und, and rightly so. *He has shown himself to be a bully without substance.

In and of itself there is no problem with discussing und. *That university is consistently trying to place itself in the middle of NDSU affairs. *

Over the years they have positioned themselves as a threat to NDSU. *Currently they are attacking our financial foundation by promoting a change in the state funding model. *Their president has expressed hate toward NDSU. *They would like to appear on NDSU schedules for reasons other than mutual benefit. *A common conference affiliation would give them another tool to use in their ongoing effort to do NDSU harm. *

There are plenty of reasons to discuss and be aware of und and its activities. *There is precious little reason for the type of posts we have seen from some und supporters today.

ccrider
11-28-2006, 01:59 PM
I think people would really miss the amazing hissy fits of lakesbison. It takes real talent to convey his level of outrage via a message board. I commend him, and feel he should get a small token of appreciation from Bisonville.....maybe a small trophy?

mebison
11-28-2006, 02:03 PM
As an appointed director of this board it is my responsibility to make this recommendation:

Kato should be banned. *He brings nothing to the board except contentiousness and quibbling. *He is often profane and crude. * Rather than discussing issues he personally attacks, and tries to intimidate posting members. I really cant remember any content he has added that would make the board a better place. *I also feel he has reached outside the bounds of decency with his personal messages. *Those sent to me were slanderous and appeared to be threatening. *Not the type of person I want to see in this room or any other.

I may be a critic of und, and rightly so. *He has shown himself to be a bully without substance.

In and of itself there is no problem with discussing und. *That university is consistently trying to place itself in the middle of NDSU affairs. *

Over the years they have positioned themselves as a threat to NDSU. *Currently they are attacking our financial foundation by promoting a change in the state funding model. *Their president has expressed hate toward NDSU. *They would like to appear on NDSU schedules for reasons other than mutual benefit. *A common conference affiliation would give them another tool to use in their ongoing effort to do NDSU harm. *

There are plenty of reasons to discuss and be aware of und and its activities. *There is precious little reason for the type of posts we have seen from some und supporters today.

Kato regularly posts productive thoughts on the Redhawks and former Bison baseball players and is usually one of the first to congradulate the Bison after a big win. I haven't read the board in the last few days, but generally Kato's comments against NDSU come in response to JBB or someone else insulting UND. I can't remember him ever being profane or crude on the board.

In fact, I have "lurked" over on ss.com would have to say that as a whole, the recent UND visitors to bisonville (Kato, bincitysioux, Shawn-O) are more respectful than the NDSU posters I see posting over there.

My $0.02.

TheDoctor
11-28-2006, 02:22 PM
I think people would really miss the amazing hissy fits of lakesbison. *It takes real talent to convey his level of outrage via a message board. *I commend him, and feel he should get a small token of appreciation from Bisonville.....maybe a small trophy?

;D ;D ;D Thats the biggest line of BULL$HIT I have read this week. A token of appreciation he will not receive from me.

ccrider
11-28-2006, 09:51 PM
I think people would really miss the amazing hissy fits of lakesbison. *It takes real talent to convey his level of outrage via a message board. *I commend him, and feel he should get a small token of appreciation from Bisonville.....maybe a small trophy?

;D *;D *;D Thats the biggest line of BULL$HIT I have read this week. *A token of appreciation he will not receive from me.

No need to make him a new trophy.....just give him the one you received for "Best Senior Tenor"........

sambini
11-28-2006, 11:48 PM
HMMM....

TheBisonator
11-29-2006, 12:46 PM
I saw the original post, and saw "Bisonbacker", but at first thought it was my username, and I jumped back for a second. :D I know I can be a little obsessive about (that school) sometimes, but mostly I'm into this board for the Bison athletics. ;D

Sticks
11-29-2006, 03:05 PM
Kato regularly posts productive thoughts on the Redhawks and former Bison baseball players and is usually one of the first to congradulate the Bison after a big win. *I haven't read the board in the last few days, but generally Kato's comments against NDSU come in response to JBB or someone else insulting UND. *I can't remember him ever being profane or crude on the board.

In fact, I have "lurked" over on ss.com would have to say that as a whole, the recent UND visitors to bisonville (Kato, bincitysioux, Shawn-O) are more respectful than the NDSU posters I see posting over there.

My $0.02.

I appreciate this.

I really feel that JBB has antagonized every bit of sludge that has fallen out of my mouth. While this is no excuse, it is an explanation of my tyrants on this board.

JBB is a pompous ass....a lying snake whose soul puporse in life is apparently to rid North Dakota of the Fighting Sioux. He has never said one positive thing about the school or it's students and alumus. While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, picking a fight with everyone you don't agree with becomes very petty. He decided the best way to put me in my place was to tell me in a PM what he thought of me. PM's were exchanged between the two of us and there was nothing even in the same zip code as threatening.

JBB, if you're reading this.....I done with this whole thing. You stay out of my way, I'll stay out of yours. That won't solve the urge to vomit after reading one of your posts, but it's a start.

tony
11-29-2006, 03:49 PM
Hey, it's not really fair to bash JBB when he's not here to defend himself. If you do mix it up with him or anybody else too much, I'd consider that both parties are at fault and then warn/ban both sides. Hehe, emo time is over.

If people want to pitch in, I'd gladly start a board called NDSU/UND Discussion Board For The Perpetually Unentertaining

Forum 1: Who Is Poopier: UND or NDSU?
Forum 2: Hockey or Bouncy Ball: Which Sucks More?
Forum 3: Unfunny Rants Passed Off as Smack (Bonus Points for Spelling Like a Fourth-Grader)
Forum 4: Angry, Witless Bitching For and Against UND's Nickname (90% of arguments guaranteed to hurt rather than help the views espoused)
Forum 5: Poster Versus Poster Feuds... oh, nevermind, you don't need a separate forum - just pick any thread and hijack it.
Forum 6: You Are All Classless Dorks (aka The 02Bison Forum)
Forum 7: Tony Complains About Posters
Forum 8: I'M FURIOUS ABOUT SOMETHING!!! AGAIN! AAAAAH! WRITE LETTERS! GET YER GUNS! SWEAR A LOT! %$#%$ing LOSERS!

I'm thinking that if your post falls into one of these categories, you are better off kicking in $5 toward a new board so you have a place to post after I ban you (assuming I don't have to ban myself first). In that case, I trust that the other moderators will pick up the slack :)

mebison
11-29-2006, 04:40 PM
Hey, it's not really fair to bash JBB when he's not here to defend himself. If you do mix it up with him or anybody else too much, I'd consider that both parties are at fault and then warn/ban both sides. Hehe, emo time is over.

If people want to pitch in, I'd gladly start a board called NDSU/UND Discussion Board For The Perpetually Unentertaining

Forum 3: Unfunny Rants Passed Off as Smack (Bonus Points for Spelling Like a Fourth-Grader)
Forum 4: Angry, Witless Bitching For and Against UND's Nickname (90% of arguments guaranteed to hurt rather than help the views espoused)
Forum 5: Poster Versus Poster Feuds... oh, nevermind, you don't need a separate forum - just pick any thread and hijack it.
Forum 8: I'M FURIOUS ABOUT SOMETHING!!! AGAIN! AAAAAH! WRITE LETTERS! GET YER GUNS! SWEAR A LOT! %$#%$ing LOSERS!

I'm thinking that if your post falls into one of these categories, you are better off kicking in $5 toward a new board so you have a place to post after I ban you (assuming I don't have to ban myself first). In that case, I trust that the other moderators will pick up the slack :)

That's one of the funniest posts I've ever seen ;D

tcbison
11-29-2006, 05:21 PM
I love Forum 8. Hilarious!

sambini
11-29-2006, 06:42 PM

Well done Tony++++++++++++

WYOBISONMAN
11-29-2006, 06:43 PM
Tony, that is some damn fine literature! ;D

IowaBisonToo
11-29-2006, 07:10 PM
I'd read it just for forum #8! ;D

BisonBacker
11-29-2006, 07:39 PM
Tony,
If you just want to get rid of people on the forum why don't you just come out and say it.
JBB, Lakes, Myself, not sure who else may be on this list but that pretty much sums up the top of it anyway. You could just as well since you pretty much have made it a double standard, everyone but those on your list which you posted yourself can say what they want. I'm only posting this since I was warned in the thread on SDSU nearing a deal on coverage for their sports. That post had nothing in it that warranted a warning. Yes this is your board but I thought it was supposed to be about NDSU or so I thought and I thought it was supposed to be an open forum. You have pretty much turned it into a censored forum. I guess that was tried back in the 30's by Hitler but it didn't work out to well. You don't have to worry about banning me, I don't want to be a part of a forum that promotes censorship anyway. I'll post at AGS and hope that in the future someone comes up with a new board that is open to civil discussion on a variety of topics. Good luck in trying to keep up the censorship maybe some are ok with it but I think most people view that as pretty distasteful and don't want to have anything to do with it. Very disappointing that you tie yourself to anything to do with NDSU and have such a limited view that you condone censorship.

tony
11-29-2006, 09:02 PM
For the record, I do not want to ban anybody... however, if your posts consistently fit the forum topics listed in an earlier post in this thread, I will.

Shawn-O
11-30-2006, 02:17 AM

I'll help moderate.

THEsocalledfan
11-30-2006, 02:59 AM

I laughed hard at #8. Many of Lakes comments are at me as I dared defend the tradition of the Bison/Sioux rivalrly......

lakesbison
11-30-2006, 03:20 AM
Yea... u and shawn o and kato are SUCH great ambassadors for NDSU athletics..

give me a BLEEPIN break.

I get pm's everyday from people that I will not name. that says.. YOU GO LAKESBISON!!

keep it up,, this is a BISON fan site.. not * POOP U *

so I will respect those people... by not mentioning names..

But its GOTTA STOP! and IF IM LOUD>. SO BE IT>. at least you HEAR ME ROOOAR!!!!

Shawn-O
11-30-2006, 03:34 AM

You come up with the "darndest things".

http://home.flash.net/~rayearle/Tfiles/Three_Stooges.png

;D

Shawn-O
11-30-2006, 03:38 AM

I laughed hard at #8. *Many of Lakes comments are at me as I dared defend the tradition of the Bison/Sioux rivalrly......

Thesocalledfan, they're throwin' ya' under the bus here pal. Time for a "fitting"! ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.siouxshop.com/images/W/802464469481.jpg

Shawn-O
11-30-2006, 03:45 AM

give me a BLEEPIN break.

I get pm's everyday from people that I will not name. that says.. YOU GO LAKESBISON!!

keep it up,, this is a BISON fan site.. not ** POOP U *

BOOM!!! HERE COMES THE BOOM!!! Ready or not....here come the boyz from the NOOOOOOOORRRTH!!!

http://www.haring.com/art_haring/images/crackdown.jpg

;D ;D ;D

ALPHAMALE
11-30-2006, 03:54 AM
So the other day... I was talking to one of my buddies....HUGE UND fan.

Anyway, it came up, who do you think is better at football? And I was like, probably UND, and he was like yeah, I know.

We both agree UND has the best facilities for football. They also have the best coach, and he always beats Bohl out for the top prospects.

Just wanted to get some opinions on that? What do you think Lakes? Does that sound accurate to you? Anybody?

LOLOLOLOLOL

kchats
11-30-2006, 03:59 AM
Instigator!!! >:(

Shawn-O
11-30-2006, 04:12 AM
http://www.jasoncomedy.com/jc/forum.htm

Harry Carry
It's hit the fan and this guy just can't take it anymore. Harry Carry proceeds to lash out against anyone and everyone with foul language and threats of physical violence. You know he means business, too because he hasn't spared any exclamation point or bold text which is clearly visible in size 72 font. He's burning bridges like it's going out of style. If you met Harry Carry in real life, you'd never know he was a raging rageoholic - heck, he probably runs an orphanage with lots of puppies. But we're on the Internet and we can do or say anything we want without consequences - it's the place where dreams come true.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Edit: I'd consider myself sort of a hybrid of Eliot Emotiocon and Latent Troll...if Bisonville were "The Fly", that's what would be in the telepod.

Sticks
11-30-2006, 03:43 PM

give me a BLEEPIN break.

keep it up,, this is a BISON fan site.. not ** POOP U *

You know what all your posts translate to?

http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~davidson/bathroom/pooping.jpg

P.S. PM's from your mom do not count.

imported_admin
11-30-2006, 03:47 PM
And there go Kato and Shawn-o for a month. No hard feelings, guys, I just want to rid the board of the incessant junior flywit bouts :)

... and LakesBison, you are next if you mix it up with any UND folks.

ccrider
11-30-2006, 05:30 PM
I think we need a grassroots effort to keep "lakes", not matter what ! *

"Freedom !!" *(copyright: William Wallace)

sambini
11-30-2006, 07:06 PM
Be nice its the Holiday Season+++

Esquire
11-30-2006, 08:33 PM
Lakes is untouchable!!

ccrider
11-30-2006, 09:41 PM
He's the Steven Segal of Bisonville.........."Above the Law"!

lakesbison
11-30-2006, 10:18 PM
AWWWWWWWWW GROUP HUG!!!

ccrider
11-30-2006, 10:42 PM
Let's not get crazy now. I like your rants; however, I still believe you have serious anger management problems.....but, everybody's got something.

Snoop-a-Loop
11-30-2006, 11:12 PM
Is Ron Burgundy on the banned list......or has he gone missing??????

Sticks
12-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Lakes,

I must say that I find your avatar quite......ahem......interesting.

I wish I could get a bigger picture of that....

Edit: Many apologies if this is a loved one

IowaBisonToo
12-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Lakes,

I must say that I find your avatar quite......ahem......interesting.

I wish I could get a bigger picture of that....

Edit: *Many apologies if this is a loved one
Copy and paste it into someplace like Word and then expand it. *Hard to see what it actually is until you get it "blown up" - pun severely intended! ;D ;D ;D *I think she had ears implanted, too. :o ;D

Sorry, I know this isn't where this should go but I had to answer Kato.

NDSUFREAK10
12-02-2006, 10:21 PM
I would think that montana is king of avatars.