PDA

View Full Version : Member Profiles

bincitysioux
10-20-2006, 01:58 PM
Is there any way to go back in our member profile area to view all the posts we've made rather than just the last 25? I thought the old forum format allowed us to look at every post we've ever made.

BisonBacker
10-20-2006, 02:57 PM
Is there any way to go back in our member profile area to view all the posts we've made rather than just the last 25? *I thought the old forum format allowed us to look at every post we've ever made.
Are you trying to renig on something you said Bin???? ;D

bincitysioux
10-20-2006, 03:40 PM
Is there any way to go back in our member profile area to view all the posts we've made rather than just the last 25? *I thought the old forum format allowed us to look at every post we've ever made.
Are you trying to renig on something you said Bin???? *;D

Just wanted to look back on all of the wisdom I've bestowed upon all you Bison fans! ;) ;D

ndsubison
12-03-2006, 03:32 PM
I think bin is finding out that crow does indeed taste like zhit. ;D ;D ;D At least give the guy some credit for coming up for a 2nd helping. :o

GO BISON!!

tony
12-03-2006, 04:33 PM
There isn't anyway to do that anymore... not since I upgraded to the new version of this.

Once I have some free time, I'll start evaluating bulletin board software and maybe replace this but, to tell the truth, there isn't that much about this one I dislike (I do miss the "look back at all posts" thing though).