PDA

View Full Version : Want to see an AD crap themselves?

tony
01-31-2007, 06:56 AM
... introduce yourself to them with, "Hey, I was on a bulletin board chatting with the relative of a recruit and I was doing my dag nab best to get them to come to NDSU."

If I'm wrong about this let me know.

Jeffdaryl3rd
01-31-2007, 12:43 PM
... introduce yourself to them with, "Hey, I was on a bulletin board chatting with the relative of a recruit and I was doing my dag nab best to get them to come to NDSU."

I'm pretty sure that this would be a violation of the booster rules. Actually, if the relative came there on their own and initiated the conversation it might not technically be illegal, but it is still close enough to be a very bad idea.

WYOBISONMAN
01-31-2007, 01:48 PM
Good advice guys!

IowaBison
01-31-2007, 03:39 PM

as long as the guy isn't a booster...........

Shawn-O
01-31-2007, 04:53 PM
Gee, I wonder who that was? ::) I'll give you three guesses, the first two don't count. :P

RodentiaX1
02-01-2007, 08:35 PM
as long as the guy isn't a booster...........

The definition of who is and who is not a booster is not very clear at all. If you are directly lobbying a recruit to attend your school, you may well be considered a booster.

IowaBison
02-02-2007, 04:28 PM
the NCAA clearly defines who a booster is.