PDA

View Full Version : TEAMMAKERS GOLF  D Lakes??

lakesbison
06-02-2006, 07:14 PM
Whats going on for the GOLF OUTING?!?

I just joined and haven't received ANYTHING for my $2500!!!

who do I golf with?? Can I bring 3 others and golf in my own group or are they paired up?

is it a tournament?? Longest drive, closest to the pin?? etc??

how do I make a reservation!! HELP BOYS!!

roadwarrior
06-02-2006, 08:25 PM
Why dont you send an email to Pat Simmers?

sambini
06-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Lakes Pat Simmers will take care of it. Hope to see you there. And get more DL people out to it would help. Pats number is 701-231-9555. COME ONE AND ALL JUNE 8TH AT DETROIT CC.

buffalobilljr
06-04-2006, 04:26 PM
Lakes Pat Simmers will take care of it. Hope to see you there. And get more DL people out to it would help. Pats number is 701-231-9555. COME ONE AND ALL JUNE 8TH AT DETROIT CC.
I could never understand a game where the lowest score wins!!! Besides that I am not worth a crap either! The golf cart riding, Budweiser beer drinking(Sambini will love that), good friends and good food ain't bad if it is part of the deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lakesbison
06-07-2006, 09:43 PM
WHos gonna be my golf partner???

Someone in bisonville would be better than a 75 yr man they will pair me with.

let me know!!

cris_carter@Hotmail.com

sambini
06-09-2006, 03:09 AM
THANKS TO ALL THAT PLAYED TODAY AT DLCC. ATTENDANCE WAS DOWN COMPARED TO RECENT YEARS. WE NEED TO GET SOME LAKES LOCALS TO PLAY? PHIL H. SAYS THE SUE FILL THE COURSE UP. WE NEED TO FILL THIS THING UP LIKE THE FARGO BISON OPEN AT THE FCC. THANKS FOR THOSE WHO ATTENDED+++++++++++++++

lakesbison
06-09-2006, 01:25 PM
it was my 1st event... I thought it was filled up.. wasnt there 18 teams of 4somes?? *

Perham and Detroit Lakes Golf Communities were at state golf tournaments ... thats why it wasnt TOO filled...

Good money was raised.. lots of people giving full ride scholarship donations *simmers acknowledged them last nite*

anyways.. Buccky Maughn is worth the price of admission to TEAMMAKERS!!!

hilarious stuff... I dont think I should repeat it on here.. ha hahaha

Phil Hansen is amazing.... love his enthusiasm for BISON athletics.. hope he keeps helping!!

p.s... *in Q and A with GENE...... Phil asked "why the hell are we messing with Big Sky/Mid Con.. when the WAC has 9 schools???" * and LOTS of people smiled and ccheered!!!

Dam.. WAC ATTACK!!

Gene said *" 22 more scholarships ... plus our operating budget is at 9.5 million and the smallest WAC school is at 14 milllion"

Phil said *" then they should WANT us... to bring the average down.. ha ha"

sambini
06-10-2006, 12:13 PM
LAKES YOU NEED TO RECRUIT MORE NOW FOR NEXT YEAR. WE NEED 36 TEAMS+++++++++++++ WAC ATTACK WITH WILD BILLY++++++++++++++

sambini
06-10-2006, 02:29 PM
LAKES THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. AND WHO DID THEY PAIR YOU UP WITH ?

MN_BISONS
06-10-2006, 04:21 PM
I had a team lined up to come and play DL, but since 2 out of the 3 were already planning on playing in the Park River Bison Open they decided to back out. We'll be there next year! Heck, I even had a UND grad on board as our 4th.

lakesbison
06-11-2006, 10:28 PM
Dave Stahl, Phil Ostlie and Dan? or some guy that looked like Phil.

I heard stories from 80-84 era for 4 hours straight.. sounded like a dam good time back in the day.... and Phil Hansen golfed by us.. so we kept hitting balls at him. he was funny stuff..

sambini
06-12-2006, 04:07 AM
YOU MEAN STEVE DAHL AND JOHN MARI?