PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Conference Realignment Forum

Bison_Kent
03-23-2003, 11:47 PM
Here is a site that is talking about conference expansion and realignment. There has been discussions on a new western conference for I-AA and how that impacts the Big Sky Conference. Just thought I would let everyone know about it.

http://ncaasports.proboards10.com/index.cgi

Paulie
03-28-2003, 12:05 AM
Kent, I'm impressed with you and your research and dedication to this. I'm just as curious about how my school (UNC) will end up in all this but I don't have the drive you have to do all the research and such. Were you in a fraternity at NDSU? You've got Teke written all over you. What year did you graduate from NDSU? I have family in N.D. so I was on campus a bit back around '91 or so.

Bison_Kent
03-28-2003, 12:57 AM
I wasn't in a frat at NDSU. I was in school from 92-96. I am originally from LaMoure, ND (100 miles SW of Fargo). I majored in Agricultural Engineering and am now working in Hesston, Kansas as a Design Engineer for AGCO corporation. I am married with no kids (yet).

I think that is enough on my bio and thanks Paulie on the compliment.

Paulie
03-28-2003, 01:20 AM
My family is from Enderlin, I think that's just down 46 from you??? I haven't been up in that neck of the woods in about 5 years it's hard to remember.

Bison_Kent
03-28-2003, 01:24 AM
Yeah, I think 46 miles is about right. We played Enderlin in most sports but I think Enderlin was 9 man football, as LaMoure was 11 man. I remember playing Enderlin in football in junior high though.