Eastern Wash. at Idaho, 7:30 PM ET
BYU at USC, 8:00 PM ET
Idaho State at Boise State, 8:05 PM ET
Grand Valley St. at Cal Davis, 9:00 PM ET
St. Mary's (CA) at Sacramento State, 9:05 PM ET
Southern Utah at Weber State, 9:05 PM ET
Azusa Pacific at San Diego, 10:00 PM ET
San Jose State at Stanford, 10:00 PM ET

Initial impact of the I-AA move, NDSU shows up on the big time schedules. Pretty cool! 8)

89rabbit
09-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Your name and start time have been running across the bottom ticker all morning. That is what I am talking about! ;D

Go Bison, Beat the Griz!

Go Jacks!

wfduck
09-16-2003, 05:34 PM
There is nothing better than coming home on Saturday nite, and seeing the ND State score run across the bottom of ESPN, while watching the late college games.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tony
09-16-2003, 07:26 PM
I can tell you one thing - there's not a DI-AA football program that hasn't heard of NDSU now, ESPN ticker or not. Most of them think that NDSU's win was a fluke and they use NDSU as a bogie man. Coaches are saying things like, "Don't let up against West Chester, men. Remember what North Dakota State did to Montana."

Obviously, NDSU has a ways to go to convince the rest of DI-AA that they are for real, but one more quality win on the heels of this last one will pretty much cement NDSU as a team to watch for in DI-AA.

Herdsman
09-16-2003, 07:39 PM
one more "Quality Win"?? Perhaps WE should be the ones ending the sue rivalry. We don't want to be accused of slumming.

I reckon you better move this to Smack Talk, tony. I just needed a frame of reference.

tony
09-17-2003, 09:25 PM
Ooops. I should have said "a win against a quality DI-AA opponent." When I wrote that, I was thinking of next year at the earliest.

wfduck
09-19-2003, 11:54 AM
Doesnt our win over Tusculum and Ts subsequent win of 1AA Elon solidify our legitimacey?

tony
09-19-2003, 06:17 PM
I think that NDSU beating Montana goes a long way but I'm not the one that needs convincing. DI-AA thinks that NDSU's win was a fluke. If NDSU beats Georgia Southern, or even takes them to the wire, nobody in DI-AA will doubt that the Bison are for real.

Elon isn't that highly regarded - somewhat unfairly so. because they've never shaken the DII stigma. That's why NDSU needs to go out there and beat somebody like Georgia Southern (that's one of the reasons Taylor is AD and not me - he's going after the Eagles, where I'd wait until NDSU was at full strength).

JBB
09-19-2003, 07:16 PM
A national championship would help us get over the "fluke barrier" as well. Montana certainly would feel a little better. 8)

bisononce
09-24-2003, 06:27 AM
Can someone give the main D1AA chat web site address... ???

BisonMav
09-24-2003, 12:29 PM
Here is the link:Any Given Saturday I-AA (http://www.anygivensaturday.org)