PDA

View Full Version : WHO SI READY FOR D-1 NOW?

originalsiouxrock
10-18-2003, 10:22 PM
WHO SI READY NOW THAT THE BISON LOST TO THE SIOUX?
LOL

89rabbit
10-18-2003, 10:40 PM
I guess the Sue proved, yet again, that it is better to be lucky then good. :(

Go SDSU!

originalsiouxrock
10-18-2003, 10:41 PM
sioux beat SDSU

89rabbit
10-18-2003, 10:48 PM
I realize that. Let me make it clearer for you. THE SUE GOT LUCKY AGAIN! *JUST LIKE LAST WEEK, AND THE WEEK BEFORE! * >:( *Did that help clear things up?

Go SDSU, Sue suck!

89rabbit
10-18-2003, 10:57 PM
Besides, no one has ever said that UND didn't have the talent to move up to D- I with us. They just don't have the stones it takes to move up. Have fun in D-II. I hear Upper Iowa is looking for some games.

Go SDSU!
Go NDSU!

D-I/I-AA all the way!

originalsiouxrock
10-18-2003, 11:14 PM
we jsut beat the number one team in the nation last nite in hockey

BisonFan
10-18-2003, 11:15 PM
what's hockey?

BisonFan
10-18-2003, 11:16 PM
UND would be a poor D2 school if it were not for Ralph!

originalsiouxrock
10-18-2003, 11:22 PM
what's hockey? *

u dont no what hockey is?
omg

wfduck
10-19-2003, 12:16 AM
it's kind of like figure skating but there arent any pretty girls

BisonFan
10-19-2003, 12:34 AM
hockey is a sport, Sioux hockey is an excuse UND uses not to go D1AA as a University. *If not for Ralph's financial backing (or UND's tight grips on his wallet :-X ) who knows what the UND sports activities would be like....probably right up there with Crookston, Newberry, Mesa State....

89rabbit
10-19-2003, 04:58 AM
it's kind of like figure skating but there arent any pretty girls

LOL! ;D Ya, the Sue couldn't find any pretty girls!

Go SDSU!
Go NDSU!

89rabbit
10-19-2003, 04:59 AM
we jsut beat the number one team in the nation last nite in hockey

I must have missed that on ESPN (maybe because they didn't report it) My next question is who cares? * ???

siouxmenow
10-19-2003, 07:46 AM
get off the Ralph thing! UND won 5 National Titles before Ralph and his checkbook entered the picture! Now that he has...UND has secured a place as a perennial power in DI - unlike anything the Bisexuals will ever do! Fag Boy Bob Enztion screwed up any chance you had to ever get a hockey program going...and now the poor peons left in DII...UND, UNO, MSU-Mankato, St. Cloud...et al...are kicking your ass on the DI level! I sincerely wish you the best of luck and hope YOUR alums are willing to open their checkbooks to pay for it...BTW...how are the "suites" are the FARGOBARN going?? find enough buyers yet for those retrofitted pieces of crap?? Nice to see you added videoboards AFTER you realized the Alerus was MILES ahead of you in technology...guess if all else fails you could use the dome for your livestock...sorry...I guess the cheerleaders must already have a place to live.... We're all SO proud of you for becoming ND's first FULL DI institution...nice way to sell out your basketball programs and all the other sports for the sake of becoming a force in I-AA football! WAIT!! one-DOUBLE AA???? does that mean you won't be playing Florida State anytime soon????? oh....

89rabbit
10-19-2003, 09:57 AM
Question 1: *Who was last year's D-I Lacrosse Champion?

Question 2: *Who was last year's D-I Fencing Champion?

Question 3: *Who was last year's D-I Water Polo Champion?

Question 4: *Who was last year's D-I Skiing Champion?

Question 5: *Who was last year's D-I Hockey Champion?

The answer to all 5 questions is the same, who cares? *???

Go SDSU!
Go NDSU!

D- I/I-AA in sports that people outside of Grand Forks care about, you know Basketball, Football, Baseball etc. *;D

wfduck
10-19-2003, 10:41 AM
get off the Ralph thing! *UND won 5 National Titles before Ralph and his checkbook entered the picture! *Now that he has...UND has secured a place as a perennial power in DI - unlike anything the Bisexuals will ever do! *Fag Boy Bob Enztion screwed up any chance you had to ever get a hockey program going...and now the poor peons left in DII...UND, UNO, MSU-Mankato, St. Cloud...et al...are kicking your ass on the DI level! *I sincerely wish you the best of luck and hope YOUR alums are willing to open their checkbooks to pay for it...BTW...how are the "suites" are the FARGOBARN going?? *find enough buyers yet for those retrofitted pieces of crap?? *Nice to see you added videoboards AFTER you realized the Alerus was MILES ahead of you in technology...guess if all else fails you could use the dome for your livestock...sorry...I guess the cheerleaders must already have a place to live.... *We're all SO proud of you for becoming ND's first FULL DI institution...nice way to sell out your basketball programs and all the other sports for the sake of becoming a force in I-AA football! * WAIT!! *one-DOUBLE AA???? *does that mean you won't be playing Florida State anytime soon????? * oh....

go lay by your dish.....is figure skating a D1 sport?

BisonWarrior
10-19-2003, 03:09 PM
I agree with 89rabbit. The NDSU people have said all along that UND should also move up. The girly Sue have no balls to make the move. On Saturday i saw one UND fan with the true UND colors Green and Girly Pink!

JBB
10-20-2003, 10:41 PM
get off the Ralph thing! *UND won 5 National Titles before Ralph and his checkbook entered the picture! *Now that he has...UND has secured a place as a perennial power in DI - unlike anything the Bisexuals will ever do! *Fag Boy Bob Enztion screwed up any chance you had to ever get a hockey program going...and now the poor peons left in DII...UND, UNO, MSU-Mankato, St. Cloud...et al...are kicking your ass on the DI level! *I sincerely wish you the best of luck and hope YOUR alums are willing to open their checkbooks to pay for it...BTW...how are the "suites" are the FARGOBARN going?? *find enough buyers yet for those retrofitted pieces of crap?? *Nice to see you added videoboards AFTER you realized the Alerus was MILES ahead of you in technology...guess if all else fails you could use the dome for your livestock...sorry...I guess the cheerleaders must already have a place to live.... *We're all SO proud of you for becoming ND's first FULL DI institution...nice way to sell out your basketball programs and all the other sports for the sake of becoming a force in I-AA football! * WAIT!! *one-DOUBLE AA???? *does that mean you won't be playing Florida State anytime soon????? * oh....

You must want to talk about resentment? *A lot of the suck faithful resent the NDSU move. *Your not moving up because

#1, its not your decision. *It is for Englestad management to decide. *

#2, academic standards are higher in DI so most of your BB team would have to find another school to play with (hockey excluded since those players never graduate anyway) *

#3, you dont have enough seating capacity in your football shed to book big DIAA games. *Now your going to play all the old NDSU opponents that you have dodged for so many years. *roger thomas says your going to look at TAMUK and other top programs. *NDSU has been playing the teams he mentioned for years. *The only difference is this, youll have to go home home and increase all of *your costs. *One of the big reasons given by ralphs puppet for not moving was too much travel. *Now your going to both coasts!! what a joke. *Ralph bought *you and now your living with it. *

#4, *NDSU is growing very rapidly. *Research dollars are pouring into the University at an unprecedented rate. *Fargo is the center of North Dakota. *Growth in Fargo will continue to promote the growth of NDSU. *The move isnt about athletics. *Its about NDSU and the prosperity that surrounds it.

#5. *palusseee, phalussse dont sign the contracts. *The sooner we can get you off the schedule the better off we will be. *Your institution has historically lacked pride and integrity. *Its reflected in all the ugly issues that are constantly swirling around up there.

#6, freeloading in DI hockey while keeping all of your other sports on the cheap isnt making you or any of your D2 and D3 bigtime hockey pals any friends. *Sooner rather than later the Big 10 is going to start its own league and leave the D2 pretenders behind. *They dont like the fact that the only sport you have to support is hockey.