PDA

View Full Version : ;DNDSU is attacked on Sac State board...

WYOBISONMAN
12-18-2003, 01:34 AM
Check this site out. Seems the Sac State fans think we are "Vultures" waiting for them to drop from the BSC. Then another poster named "Dorothy" is calling Bison Kent an asshole.......why do I think she is just some fat mindless Californicator... ;D

Anyway...here is the link....let's give them some hell...

http://bigskyconference.community.everyone.net/community/scripts/topics.pl?NodeID=207903&ClientID=1224590

Bisonfan1234
12-18-2003, 02:10 AM
According to them it sounds as if SJSU may well drop down to 1AA.

They also seem to think that the BSC is completely closed for us.

IowaBison
12-18-2003, 02:14 AM
Those guys are full of Sh3t.

They also think that Idaho is moving back down, that will never happen.

I'm pretty sure Dorothy is a man, probably Wanless.

Entzion?

Texas_Jacks_Fan
12-18-2003, 03:51 AM
Ask them why they can only draw 1,000 fans to a basketball game. I guess their arena only seats 1300 so maybe thats a pretty good percentage-NOT !

Bisonguy
12-18-2003, 03:56 AM
Those guys are full of Sh3t.

They also think that Idaho is moving back down, that will never happen.

I'm pretty sure Dorothy is a man, probably Wanless. *

Entzion?

I think Dorothy is Wanless' wife, or maybe Wanless dressed up like a woman.

Looks like he/she is hanging out on Mid-Con boards-

http://www.voy.com/31401/918.html

IowaBison
12-18-2003, 04:08 AM
I'm really starting to think that Dorothy is a man.

No woman that I know would give a sh#t about what a bunch sports fans write on some message board.

It's gotta be a Sioux Fan.

GFBison
12-18-2003, 05:29 AM
Mrs. (Dorothy) Thomas perhaps.

WYOBISONMAN
12-18-2003, 05:47 AM
What ever gender.....I say she...or it....is fat and ugly....and STUPID ;)

Bison_Kent
12-18-2003, 03:40 PM
Thanks guys for coming to my aid in the Sac State board.

Sac_State
12-18-2003, 05:50 PM
Your welcome Little Kenty, hope you are feeling better soon! ;)

somebison
12-18-2003, 05:58 PM
has that Dorothy person posted on that Sac-State board before... if not it could very well be RT's wife..

http://www.fightingsioux.com/info/administration/rthomas.asp

she must not like some of the things said about RT around here

WYOBISONMAN
12-18-2003, 06:35 PM
I do have to admit that I got a hell of a laugh when I saw the title of that post over there...."Who is this Bison Kent asshole". *I could imagine myself, JBB, IowaBison or Bisonfan1234 being called an asshole, but not Kent. *A good laugh! :D

I am kinda proud of the asshole title at times.... ;)

Sac_State
12-18-2003, 07:09 PM
Get a grip. Do you think dorothy is really UND's AD! No wonder you NDSU people think a Sky invite is in the mail. No, dorothy is really just a transvestite (California ya know) who takes comments made about her/his beloved Hornets very seriously and will defend them.

Good luck in DI

Sac_State
12-18-2003, 07:16 PM
http://www.hornetsports.com/ncaa/facilities.asp

The NCAA and Big Sky must love this...exposure. *And Spanos just donated another $1M to the stadium for a 30 foot entrance into the stadium and additional comfort upgrades.

Two, count 'em two NCAA Division I Championships held at Sac State last year, and the Olympic Trials. I guess the 'facilities' are really just a bunch of crap to get events like this! ;)

Also check out...

http://www.csusaquaticcenter.com/html/new_facility.html

WYOBISONMAN
12-18-2003, 07:19 PM
Ha....a transvestite! Glas to see a Sac Stater with a sense of humor.....

Charger
12-18-2003, 08:05 PM
I like how Dorothy mentions their new $3.2M rowing facility and new $1.2M baseball and softball facility when the Big Sky doesn't offer rowing, baseball, or softball. I also like how they keep mentioning how big their stadium is when their average attendance isn't even half the capacity. They keep saying we are in denial, but I think they need to look inward and recognize all the problems they have.

Sac_State
12-18-2003, 08:44 PM
"I like how Dorothy mentions their new $3.2M rowing facility and new $1.2M baseball and softball facility when the Big Sky doesn't offer rowing, baseball, or softball."

There is more to life, sports and college than just football. These facilities show that Sac State is well represented in its facilities and support. Sac sponsors 20 varsity DI sports. Other Big Sky teams have the NCAA minimum of 14, that is why UM or the other Sky members don't offer softball, baseball or rowing, they can't afford it and maintain a competetive football program.

The only problem we have is a 2-9 football season. The problem you have is you don't have a conference. Sac's problem can and will be corrected, NDSU is in a corner.

BisonMav
12-18-2003, 08:52 PM
"I like how Dorothy mentions their new $3.2M rowing facility and new $1.2M baseball and softball facility when the Big Sky doesn't offer rowing, baseball, or softball."

There is more to life, sports and college than just football. These facilities show that Sac State is well represented in its facilities and support. *Sac sponsors 20 varsity DI sports. Other Big Sky teams have the NCAA minimum of 14, that is why UM or the other Sky members don't offer softball, baseball or rowing, they can't afford it and maintain a competetive football program.

The only problem we have is a 2-9 football season. The problem you have is you don't have a conference. Sac's problem can and will be corrected, NDSU is in a corner.
There are conferences for wrestling and football in the works. Once NDSU becomes an established program in I-AA, they will add a great deal to any conference. We have some great facilities. Just like Sac St does in the BSC.

Bisonfan1234
12-18-2003, 09:13 PM
Don't worry about it Sac-State, we won't kick you out of the Big Sky.

We're hoping for the Gateway.

WYOBISONMAN
12-18-2003, 10:56 PM
Bisonfan1234......did you forget to take your meds again today.... ;)

89rabbit
12-18-2003, 10:57 PM

LOL! ;D

Bisonfan1234
12-18-2003, 11:30 PM

When i don't get my regulat does of crack cocaine...

IowaBison
12-18-2003, 11:54 PM
Crack is whack!

JBB
12-19-2003, 12:48 AM
Yea really WyoBisonman, you hit the nail on the head! *I cant imagine them calling Kent an asshole? :)

Im not really proud of being an asshole myself, I just am! *I discovered I was one of the arrogant BISON fans in the mid 70s when we really raised hell at Dacotah Field. :D *

I've accepted the Fabulous Fargo Dome and realize now that true, honest football is played inside. 8) * * * * * * *

JBB
12-19-2003, 12:51 AM
NDSU isnt in a corner. Bisonmav has it right. In time all comes to he who waits, works hard and does whats necessary for a better future. Thats where NDSU is at.