PDA

View Full Version : Montana State vs Gophers

BisonMav
01-23-2004, 01:23 PM
Charlie Walters of the Pioneer Press today said Montana State was trying to replace Baylor on the Minnesota Gophers Schedule next year. Baylor pulled out of the 9/11 game vs Minnesota. If the Bison don't have a home game, I may check it out.

WYOBISONMAN
01-23-2004, 04:14 PM
I wonder if this latest news diminishes our chances of a game with the Bobcats next year. It is great news for Montana State, however.

somebison
01-23-2004, 04:28 PM
I wonder if this latest news diminishes our chances of a game with the Bobcats next year. *It is great news for Montana State, however. *

from what i have heard they have need 4 OOC games.. they have 2 (SDSU and UNC???) and were looking for a IA game and another game.. so unless the dates conflict this should not affect us

somebison
01-26-2004, 05:37 PM
I wonder if this latest news diminishes our chances of a game with the Bobcats next year. *It is great news for Montana State, however. *

apparently (according to this thread) the Montana St -Gopher game was going to be on 9/11 (same day as NDSU-Montana St possible game).. however also according to this thread Minnesota is now playing Illinois State on 9/11 ... hopefully leaving the door open for us.

http://www.egriz.com/GrizBoard/viewtopic.php?t=3704