PDA

View Full Version : The Poll on the Great West site....

WYOBISONMAN
02-26-2004, 02:45 AM
OK....someone must have already hacked the GWC poll on who will win the Championship for the conference.....Davis votes keep increasing almost instantaniously. Time for some of you engineering types to hack in and get some votes for NDSU..... ;D I am just a lowly MBA and don't posess such technical know how....

Bisonguy
02-26-2004, 02:51 AM
They do have almost 30,000 students that might have something to do with it.

It's a good thing that the conference championship isn't decided by an online poll. ;D

WYOBISONMAN
02-26-2004, 03:20 AM
I don't think they are getting that many hits for Davis.....I think someone figured out how to cheat the system....

Trainer
02-26-2004, 03:49 AM
Here's what you do:

Go to the Tools menu in Internet Explorer. Set your security setting *to the highest setting which doesn't allow cookies (don't worry you can set it back to where it was before)..... you can keep voting as many times as you want because the poll never puts (or can't read) a cookie placed on your computer so you vote as many times as you wish. You can keep voting over and over again. You will not see the results, but believe me you will be voting. I tried it a couple times and it works.

I'm not really this smart..... a Bison fan emailed Insider and said he was going to combat the Davis fans and told me how to do it. *If it makes you feel better by voting over and over and over again, go for it. *As for me I've got better things to do.

WYOBISONMAN
02-26-2004, 02:11 PM
HA! Good one.....maybe I will have my secretary vote today..... ;D

Sac_State
02-26-2004, 03:29 PM
HA! *Good one.....maybe I will have my secretary vote today..... ;D

You have a secretary?!

You are on this board and others more than anybody else that I have seen.

???

WYOBISONMAN
02-26-2004, 03:32 PM
I work with spreadsheets a lot so I usually have explorer up and running in the background and peek at it from time to time....I suspect there are more than just me that do that.....

Bisonguy
02-27-2004, 01:00 AM
Who the heck has some free time? ??? I think NDSU received about 3,000 votes in the last couple hours.

WYOBISONMAN
02-27-2004, 04:58 AM
I must fess up.....I stuck my kid in front of the PC and told him I would pay him $20 if he got the Bison ahead of Davis..... ;D

Bisonguy
02-27-2004, 05:02 AM
I must fess up.....I stuck my kid in front of the PC and told him I would pay him $20 if he got the Bison ahead of Davis..... ;D

Better put him back to work tomorrow. UC-Davis is making a come back.

WYOBISONMAN
02-27-2004, 04:30 PM
Good Grief! Check out the poll now.....I wouldn't have enough money to pay my kid to do that........someone must have been damn bored last night!! :o