PDA

View Full Version : Article on wrongful news on the Big Sky

Bison_Kent
03-21-2004, 09:28 PM
Here is a Forum column on the WDAY/Forum reports from about a month ago on the Big Sky voting down NDSU and SDSU.

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=53012

Bisonfan1234
03-21-2004, 09:48 PM
Basically it says that there never was an 8-0 report according to the MSU president and the BSC commissioner. They could both be lying, of course, to protect the info. I actually believe they're telling the truth, though.

The main thing, however, was that they DID say that it will be a few years before they look to expand to NDSU.

WYOBISONMAN
03-23-2004, 03:27 PM
It goes to show you that you can't believe all you read or hear in the press. I was surprised that WDAY could have gotten it so wrong...

Bisonfan1234
03-23-2004, 03:58 PM
There is no confirmation that either side is right/wrong.

Perhaps they DID hold a vote and were sworn to secrecy. In that case you could ask whoever you like and they wouldn't know anything about a vote.

JBB
03-23-2004, 04:18 PM
They probably had the vote and your probably right. I think the vote represents their stand now not in the future. They have said publicly that we are still in the running but it is several years away yet. So it coult be 8-0 against today and very different in a couple of years.