PDA

View Full Version : Nicholls State

Bisonfan1234
09-08-2004, 04:17 AM
They've obviously had some controversy this season; yet have won twice against 2 respectable teams.

I think if they continue their winning ways, our trip to the bayou could be rough.

roadwarrior
09-08-2004, 04:46 AM
Are you looking into the future 1234? Or are you counting a game that Nicholls State played last year?

So far they have beat Eastern Washington this season, and thats the only game played so far.....

Bisonfan1234
09-08-2004, 02:33 PM
I swear I saw them last weekend on TV.

Whatever, East Washington is still a good BSC team.

Bison_Kent
09-08-2004, 03:33 PM
I listened to the Nicholls State-E. Washington game on the net last Thursday. There was no TV coverage that I know of for it.

Nicholls State played an inspired type of game. IMO, they were playing above themselves and likely will see a downward trend of emotion this week. The Colonels were also helped by several EWU turnovers to set up short field drives.

Playing in wet, muddy conditions also helped Nicholls State as they are an option team, where as EWU is mostly a passing team so the wet conditions likely hurt them.

One game does not a season make and it will be interesting to see what Nicholls State does in their next couple games.

Bisonfan1234
09-08-2004, 05:13 PM
One game does not a season make

Very true, so this thread is pretty much nullified.

I thought I saw them on the ESPN ticker last weekend but they must've showed the East Washington score again.