PDA

View Full Version : midcon , NOT und should be focus folks..

lakesbison
06-28-2006, 05:01 AM
Please

This conference deal should be focus # 1, 2, 3 here on bisonville... why dont u recongize that and ignore the trolls..

I am feeling that midcon will be a good fit for MOSt of our sports.. but I think if it falls through. its absolutely time to look D1A football and WAC, MVC, MAC.

Talked to a Wisc greenbay coach tonite.. mentioned that NDSu would be a fit for horizon league as well... any thoughts on that I wonder.

Mr._Bill
06-28-2006, 05:15 AM
The Horizon would be awsome, but like the MO Valley, it is probably not an entry level conference option. In addition, the Horizon does not have a specific football affiliation like the MO Valley/Gateway, Mid Con/Great West, or the Big Sky.

In my mind the Horizon is not a first option. I would see a better fit in the MAC or the WAC than the horizon because of football.

buffalobilljr
06-28-2006, 10:45 AM
The Horizon would be awsome, but like the MO Valley, it is probably not an entry level conference option. *In addition, the Horizon does not have a specific football affiliation like the MO Valley/Gateway, Mid Con/Great West, or the Big Sky. *

In my mind the Horizon is not a first option. *I would see a better fit in the MAC or the WAC than the horizon because of football.
Expand your "Horizons" look out to the Big Ten. Actually it's the Big Eleven already anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mr._Bill
06-28-2006, 12:18 PM
The Horizon would be awsome, but like the MO Valley, it is probably not an entry level conference option. *In addition, the Horizon does not have a specific football affiliation like the MO Valley/Gateway, Mid Con/Great West, or the Big Sky. *

In my mind the Horizon is not a first option. *I would see a better fit in the MAC or the WAC than the horizon because of football.
Expand your "Horizons" look out to the Big Ten. Actually it's the Big Eleven already anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

If a reponse is cute, sarcastic, hypothetical or has no truth . . . it is probably a BBJR response. Some people try to have serious and realistic discussions.

silkamilkamonico
06-28-2006, 12:40 PM
For someone that despises UND talk, you sure involve yourself on something UND alot of the time. Leave it to you to start another thread with UND in the topic.

::)

NDSU should get their feet warm in D1AA before they think about that jump up to D1A. We don't want tp ruin our football program just yet.

tcbison
06-28-2006, 12:56 PM
For someone that despises UND talk, you sure involve yourself on something UND alot of the time. *Leave it to you to start another thread with UND in the topic.

::)

NDSU should get their feet warm in D1AA before they think about that jump up to D1A. *

I agree! Don't bring up UND all the time. It is getting old. NDSU should stay D1AA for a while.

TaTonka_31
06-28-2006, 02:00 PM
We know that the Mid-Con has already agreed to have the SU's participate in their conference with some sports already. It was very important for them to bring in more baseball and track teams as well as solidify the GWFC. It would be a tremendous kick in the teeth and show very little class by the presidents of the conference schools to reject us for basketball.