PDA

View Full Version : Are the 1-AA games on TV today?

West_River
12-02-2006, 01:25 PM
If not are there links to see or hear them on the net?

Trimmy
12-02-2006, 01:27 PM
Pretty sure Appy and Montana State are on ESPN2 at 3, I think. Plus there is another game on ESPN gameplan, or something like that.

Gully
12-02-2006, 01:32 PM
Pretty sure Appy and Montana State are on ESPN2 at 3, I think. *Plus there is another game on ESPN gameplan, or something like that.

That should be a good game, interesting to watch.

Swaghook
12-02-2006, 02:14 PM
AGS has all available links posted.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17361

BisBison
12-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Pretty sure Appy and Montana State are on ESPN2 at 3, I think. *Plus there is another game on ESPN gameplan, or something like that.

Mt St is on ESPN2 and the other three games are all on ESPN gameplan

Bisonfan1
12-02-2006, 03:02 PM

I know what Im doing at 3:00 PM. Go Appy State - Montana State has left a sour taste in my mouth.

BisBison
12-02-2006, 03:40 PM

I know what Im doing at 3:00 PM. Go Appy State - Montana State has left a sour taste in my mouth.

You got that right. >:( Used to be a kitty fan at this time of the year, but now they can kiss what's under there.

DenverBison05
12-02-2006, 03:49 PM

You got that right. >:( Used to be a kitty fan at this time of the year, but now they can kiss what's under there.

I can tell neither of you frequent AGS, the way App. St. fans act, there is no way I could ever cheer for them; even after what MSU did to us.

BisBison
12-02-2006, 03:57 PM

I can tell neither of you frequent AGS, the way App. St. fans act, there is no way I could ever cheer for them; even after what MSU did to us.

You're right, I was only thinking of the chicken s@#$t Bobcats and their scheduling farce. I'll sit there and not cheer for anyone.

WYOBISONMAN
12-02-2006, 04:59 PM
I for one want to see the Cats beat the hell out of Appy State. Jeez......just because they are buying out of one game does not mean we ought to trash MSU for good.....They are a great school that is very similar to NDSU. Gamble (MSU Pres.) was always our biggest supporter in the Big Sky.

I will be cheering for the Bobcats.

Now the Griz.......that may be a different matter..........

Bisonfan1
12-02-2006, 05:16 PM
I for one want to see the Cats beat the hell out of Appy State. *Jeez......just because they are buying out of one game does not mean we ought to trash MSU for good.....They are a great school that is very similar to NDSU. * Gamble (MSU Pres.) was always our biggest supporter in the Big Sky.

I will be cheering for the Bobcats.

Now the Griz.......that may be a different matter..........

Well between the BattleWagon getting trashed in Bozeman Montana, and backing out of the game in 2007 that I was absoluetly living for = sour taste in my mouth. I dont know anything about the Appy fan situation on the AGS so I will still have to go with Appy State in THIS game. Next week may be a differant story.

SDbison
12-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Since NDSU finished #4 and can't be in the playoffs that kind of leaves a bad taste so I don't give a rip about the DI-AA playoffs for a couple years. The team that wins can't actually feel they beat the all the best teams in DI-AA because NDSU was left out. NDSU is #1 to me. ;)

WYOBISONMAN
12-02-2006, 05:53 PM
...........Oh...........and just to make sure I am honest...........I did go to school at MSU for a bit....... ;)

Bisonfan1
12-02-2006, 06:09 PM
...........Oh...........and just to make sure I am honest...........I did go to school at MSU for a bit....... ;)

AH HA - I knew it :o

Bisonguy
12-02-2006, 07:39 PM
Appalachian State is Hot, Hot, Hot!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVENWl8uBeg)

WYOBISONMAN
12-03-2006, 12:36 AM
Both A State and the Griz were very very good today. Impressed with both team! I really question some of the play calling my Montana State.

NDSUFREAK10
12-04-2006, 02:07 AM
Montana is playing on friday night. Can anyone believe that wa-griz stadium, in all of its royalty :D, doenst have any lights? ESPN has to import them.