PDA

View Full Version : SDSU Game

Herdsman
10-28-2002, 01:07 PM
I'm glad I had the distraction of reading all of the postings on this site while I listened to the game - kept me from pulling the rest of my hair out.
I "listened" as we struggled our way down the field to put points on the board, left for a trip to the cold room for another stout, and then returned to find that SDSU had ALREADY responded! Defense??

Thought the interview at halftime with the SDSU AD (I'm assuming it was the AD) was a good one. Reading the bounty of info you've offered up regarding the D-1 shuffle, not sure if SDSU's potential move would be a good one for the Herd or not. Sounds like it could hurt our chances for a timely inclusion in a conference???

10-29-2002, 05:28 PM
Did anyone happen to catch Bison Feedback on yesterday (Monday)? Any thoughts?

JBB
10-29-2002, 11:21 PM
Nothing was said. We are going to work hard. We cant replace Gorder because the other members of the team deserve the best chance to win. We are having some problems but its time to work out the kinks in the system. Our guys are trying hard and playing with pride. Our coaches are as confused and feel the same as you do.

Is this the offical end of NDSU football as we have known it?

BisonInTexas
10-30-2002, 02:47 AM
I listened today at work and that pretty much sums it up (and every other Bison Feedback this year). To be honest with you, I don't expect him to say much else. It sounds like every other coaches show I have ever heard and he certainly isn't going to admit that the season is a complete bust on the radio.

Thundar, I take it that was you who said he was going to submit for a refund on his gas money to Brookings?

Craig

Schemer
10-31-2002, 01:18 AM
Hey guys....I finally decided to register...my nickname is Schemer to all my friends so I figure this probably is a better name than Thundar.

Yeah, that was me :) wanting the reinbursement. I think they were kind of taken back for a second, wondering where I was coming from.

Up until the middle of this year, I have defended Babich - even when friends would question his coaching decisions - I would stick up for him....because I saw a spark in him I liked.

These past couple games have shown me what kind of coach Bob Babich is, when it comes to the overall decision-making.