PDA

View Full Version : Spring Game Not on WDAY Internet

Bison_Kent
04-26-2003, 07:50 PM
I was looking forward to listenin to the game this afternoon and it is not on the internet link. I hope this isn't a trait WDAY continues. Last year, there were many games that were not on the internet.

Being away from the ND area, this is the only way to keep up with the Bison.

I will be going to a couple of games in person but would like to have the other ones on the internet link.

Does anyone else experience this problem with the WDAY radio link?

BisonInTexas
04-30-2003, 03:32 AM
Last year, there were some problems with the internet broadcast, but I was always able to connect and listen to the games (I listened to all of them). WDAY tried streaming a MP3 of their broadcast, which was nice, because I was able to save the broadcast to my hard drive and more than once listened to the game on my MP3 player as I mowed my lawn the next day. However, this method of broadcast was not very reliable and I had to resort to listening to the RealAudio broadcast in realtime. If you have problems with the link, be sure to email WDAY and tell them. It is always good to tell them that they have listeners from all over the country who depend on the broadcast to keep up with the Bison.

Craig

Bison_Kent
04-30-2003, 03:42 AM
Bison in Texas,

I did e-mail the in-forum site about not having the spring game. Actually, last year, I always got the football games but some of the basketball games were where I had problems this past season.