PDA

View Full Version : Montana Games on the Net

Bison_Kent
06-24-2003, 02:42 AM
I just was browsing the E-griz site and came across the mtgriz.com where they have all of the Montana football games from TV streamed into the net.

It is pretty interesting watching these games to see what Montana's strengths are and what their weeknesses are. Here is the link if you are interested:

http://www.mtgriz.com/index.cfm?fuse=broadcasts

Select Griz football and pick the game you might want to watch.

mojobison
06-24-2003, 09:30 PM
I don't know about this year, but Montana's offensive line would've manhandled NDSU last year.

griz2thecore
07-14-2003, 10:49 PM
sorry mojo, same guys :), I can't wait to get this season underway. How about ya'll!!

Bison_Kent
07-14-2003, 11:28 PM
Griz to the Core,

I can't wait either. I have my tickets on order for the Montana game in Missoula. I am also going to the UC-Davis game in Fargo. Coming from Kansas, these are the only games I can go to unless NDSU makes it to the playoffs.

As far as our defensive line, I have heard we are getting a couple JUCO transfers from Mississippi but no names have been given yet. I hope they have a little more quickness then last year's line.

BisonMav
07-15-2003, 12:37 AM
I am ready, got my season tickets. *3.5 hour drive from the Twin Cities, worth every minute. *I won't be going to Montana this year, plans for Savannah, Georgia ya'll. *

JBB
07-15-2003, 12:53 PM
I drive from Willmar about 165 miles just under 3 hrs. I dont have my tickets yet.