PDA

View Full Version : Craig Bohl Interview on WDAY TV News

Bison_Kent
07-22-2003, 02:34 AM
Bohl was interviewed on WDAY on the news in the first of the two part interview. *Here's a brief overview of the interview:
Talent level:
Deficient in Defensive Line and Running Back (at least in depth)
-----(My take) Got depth from Mississippi for D. Line.
Expectations
No numbers given but emphasized to the fans that the team will play hard and be well disciplined. *Also, will be unpredictable on both sides of the ball.
-----(My take) Will use both run and pass depending on what the opposing defence gives. *The defence will probably blitz all lot but may play back on some plays to keep the opposing offense guessing what we are doing.
Five Year Plan
Five years from now, NDSU will probably have a DIA opponent on the schedule which could be Minnesota or Iowa State. *
-----(My take) This would be great to schedule a team that isn't too far away especially Minnesota. *This would probably almost be a sell-out in Minneapolis due to the number of NDSU fans going to the game.

Tomorrow the 2nd part of the two part interview will be shown where Bohl discusses the pressure to win at the DI level. *

Here is the link to the WDAY news on the net. *Click to the 6:00 news and then to about the 21:30 mark and watch the interview:

http://www.in-forum.com/wday/

WYOBISONMAN
07-22-2003, 10:28 PM
I wonder if he is setting expectations somewhat low and then hoping to exceed them.....

89rabbit
07-23-2003, 06:31 AM
Good stuff Bison_Kent, keep us out of staters in the loop.

Bison_Kent
07-23-2003, 01:39 PM
89Rabbit,

Actually, I am in Kansas as well. I watched the WDAY news on the internet link which by the way was not working too well last night.

89rabbit
07-23-2003, 07:36 PM
Thats right I forgot that we are both transplants. Still I appreciate your dedication for watching the news casts and keeping us all up to date. Thanks. :)