PDA

View Full Version : NDSU Alumni Golf & Athletic Social Twin Cities

BisonMav
06-28-2003, 10:11 PM
Coach Bohl, Gene Taylor and staff are coming to the Twin Cities.

Tuesday Night Athletic Social, July 29, America's Original Sports Bar, Ltl Ditty's, Mall of America. Meet the Bison Coaches, and new head coach Craig Bohl for a short program.

Also Golf with Bison Coaches and Gene Taylor at Crystal Lake Golf Course, Wednesday July 30.

Sounds like a good time, any time away from work in the middle of the week is a good time.

WYOBISONMAN
06-29-2003, 02:03 PM
I wonder when they are coming to Wyoming....LOL ;D

BisonMav
07-28-2003, 03:39 PM
Looking forward to tommorrow nights Athletic Social at the Mall of America, and Golf outing on Wednesday. Football is in the air. One Month till kickoff, can't wait.

bisononce
07-30-2003, 04:53 AM
From the alumni social: Coach Bohl is admitting to keeping a lid on a high confidence about this upcoming team, and it appears the move will be to 63 scholarships ASAP...

BisonMav
07-31-2003, 01:41 PM
Great Coaches! Great Golf! Great Time!

Enthusiasm for the Bison sports machine is in High Gear!

MN_BISONS
07-31-2003, 03:53 PM
Great to hear BisonMav! I wish I could have been there, but work wouldn't allow for it this time. I hope you didn't take out any houses our townhomes at Crystal Lake, I've seen it done out there before. 8)

BisonMav
07-31-2003, 04:19 PM
Coach Bohl was really stressing the point about getting to, and averaging 60 scholarships asap. Getting a game with Minnesota, Iowa St, Nebraska is a priority.

The Bison logo golf balls went pretty straight.