PDA

View Full Version : Want to watch the game on TV?

Ronbo
09-02-2003, 01:41 AM
I'll get you guys the Satellite coordinates this week as soon as they're posted.

What you do, and you can set it up now, is find a local Pub that has a Big Dish Satellite. You contact the owner and tell them that you and many Bison fans would like to watch the game at his bar and would he tune in the coordinates for you. He will be thrilled to get a bunch of football fanatics on a Saturday afternoon.

You could organize this into a party!

Bisonguy
09-02-2003, 01:49 AM
Ronbo,

The game is also being broadcast on the North Dakota ABC TV channels, as well as statewide on the ABC Radio network. The bars will be tuned in ;D ;D ;D

Ronbo
09-02-2003, 01:52 AM
Ronbo,

The game is also being broadcast on the North Dakota ABC TV channels, as well as statewide on the ABC Radio network. *The bars will be tuned in *;D ;D ;D

Cool! You are all set then, don't get too drunk and miss the 4th quarter.

Bisonguy
09-02-2003, 02:01 AM
Hopefully I won't want to.

Bisonguy
09-02-2003, 02:08 AM
Ronbo,

Please still post the coordinates. I'm sure there are some of the smaller town (sports) bars that might not get a good ABC signal.

Ronbo
09-02-2003, 02:40 AM
Ronbo,

Please still post the coordinates. I'm sure there are some of the smaller town (sports) bars that might not get a good ABC signal.

Will do.

Bisonguy
09-02-2003, 04:34 AM
WDAY is running ads for the game already. I saw two ads during the news, plus a feature during sports. KVLY even mentioned the game.