PDA

View Full Version : Satellite Coordinates for NDSU vs Griz

Ronbo
09-02-2003, 10:36 PM
Here are coordinates for those fans out of the State or in rural areas that don't get stations that are carrying the game.

Just call around and find a watering hole that has Big Dish Satellite. Then contact the owner and ask him to tune in the game. Invite all your friends, could be a good time.

KU Band, AMC-9, Transponder 12, 85 degrees west

Bison49
09-02-2003, 11:53 PM
There will be sites in the Twin Cities and Sioux Falls, SD areas. Twin Cities will be at the Sports Bar in the Mall of America. Sioux Falls will be at the Sport Page in Tea, SD.

SDbison
09-03-2003, 12:22 AM
Just got home from work and was about to post the satellite coordinates, but I see Ronbo has already listed them. I set up the Sioux Falls (Tea) site, same as for the UND game, and hope to have a good turnout. Already talked with a couple people who plan on coming out to watch what should be a great game. Go Bison!

P.S. I think the Griz fans won't get the blowout they seem to be counting on. With the talent and experience that Stauss brings to quarterback and the speed of the Bison receivers we could score quickly. As I recall there was only one deep pattern run by the Bison during the Tusculum game. Could coach Bohl be saving some things for the Montana game?

The_Bison
09-03-2003, 02:55 AM
Anybody know for sure which sports bar in Minneapolis is broadcasting the game?

Bison49
09-03-2003, 02:47 PM
It's the Original Sports Bar in the Mall of America on the 4th Floor, west side.

JBB
09-04-2003, 12:14 AM
* As I recall there was only one deep pattern run by the Bison during the Tusculum game. *Could coach Bohl be saving some things for the Montana game? *

I think your onto something SDBison. thats just what I have been thinking. why show the deep threat when you dont have too? Montana goes in blind against it.