PDA

View Full Version : My final post on NDSU

slsbison
09-05-2003, 01:41 AM
With NDSU trying to gather momentum to make a move to D1 i find that the campus is lacking a lot of the look and feel that many D1 and a few D2 schools have. I have been to UND and find that UND campus is much more dedicated to the community and in sufficient likings the campus is alot more alive and happening than NDSU. Please comment......

I find that NDSU has great amount of potential but still far behind in all regards to college life and college athletics.

I will be attending a future football game when UND vs NDSU play this season. That is why im on this site due to me trying to find strong and noticeable followers of NDSU athletics. I have gathered local media and 3 others from another NDSU site. I will also be gathering members of the student body and from the administrative offices. For me I am planning on doing a report at a local hotel and to gather a larger surface equite for my artice in our sports magazine.

Any one interested i will see posing to my posts and getting to know you better!

Thank you and enjoy your time on this site

mojobison
09-05-2003, 01:53 AM
slsbison, we hardly knew ye, adios.

Or maybe we DID know you - your posts sound like they come from SiouxRocks if he was crossed with a foreign exchange student from Elbonia.

Please stick around long enough to answer one question. Why'd you put "bison" in your name?

BisonInTexas
09-05-2003, 04:09 AM
With NDSU trying to gather momentum to make a move to D1 i find that the campus is lacking a lot of the look and feel that many D1 and a few D2 schools have. *I have been to UND and find that UND campus is much more dedicated to the community and in sufficient likings the campus is alot more alive and happening than NDSU. *Please comment......

I find that NDSU has great amount of potential but still far behind in all regards to college life and college athletics.

I will be attending a future football game when UND vs NDSU play this season. *That is why im on this site due to me trying to find strong and noticeable followers of NDSU athletics. *I have gathered local media and 3 others from another NDSU site. I will also be gathering members of the student body and from the administrative offices. *For me I am planning on doing a report at a local hotel and to gather a larger surface *equite for my artice in our sports magazine.

Any one interested i will see posing to my posts and getting to know you better!

Thank you and enjoy your time on this site

I didn't know there was a "look and feel" requirement for DI membership. Could you elaborate what "sufficient likings" are needed by NDSU?::)

If you are a writer, you need a few ESL courses.

mojobison, I like the comparison to siouxrock with an Elbonian exchange student though - made me laugh out loud... ;D

Craig

Tuk
09-05-2003, 05:26 AM
Hey slsBison.....Yeah you! Suck it!! See my reply to your other post for more information.