PDA

View Full Version : SLS Report I

slsbison
09-06-2003, 12:12 AM
My feeling is that NDSU fans and alumni don't understand the change your going to be having in the next years with the change to a higher division or do you even understand what DI is doing do its partners.

Many many DI teams that called D2 home since administrated have bad feelings of there success even
10-20 years after there move.

I have spoken to UND coach Dale Lennon on why he turned down offeres from 3 D1-AA this season and last and his feelings were astounding. The teams that offered him the job are suffering from the Lundveer remote wich is common term used by many teams after there hurting in the offices and fields. He doesn't want any apart of that. Each year those teams have hopes of turning it around but no luck will come to a Lundveer!!

Also you look at this past weeks results. D1-AA teams struggled immensely and have fallen at the gate and alumni supports won't admit that they made the mistake.

The problem is that the NCC had a very strong national appeal to college recruiters but at the same time had problems with pleasing the D2 administrators to maintain athletic compliances with its out of region teams.

Teams in texas and on the east coast bolstered there teams in Basketball and Football to compete with the regional best from DI.....and of full doubt; with no aparal to its out of state competition.

The effect was immense and there were conferences such as NSIC and NCC had to withhold courtship with its legal matters to maintain eligible. This has never been mention to the communities of those such as Fargo from the administrative officers of its state governed body.

NDSU will suffer and the alumni are benefiting now but in the end just like its counter parts will suffer in the end; of course the NDSU fitters have counted the legal shifts with the county register.

So when you talk about other schools and other ways of competing. Remember that there is always a down side and in this case you can see a downfall but the unexpected that will arive; NDSU is not expecting.

tymicTHUNDERZONE
09-06-2003, 12:24 AM
Hi!

I am new to this site as a poster but you are very accuate with those accusations but you are forgeting that the NDSU appliance does not meet with teams from out-state competitors or teams.

Teams like Volleyball or Basketball will never do that but football does and i agree with that problem you have mentioned.

the bisons can't go into D1 and fall down like other teams have but the problem is that teams like the hornets or the cats don't have similar alumni that will do things for the heck of it. The bison tradition is in jeopordy and i agree totally that no one understands what is lying in the future for state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are your feelings about NDSU redoing the vincinity problems that were in report DF3 of there appliance violation comtex that was sent out to the board of directors? if you haven't seen that you must see this.

Bisonguy
09-06-2003, 12:25 AM
slsbison,

Why is Dale Lennon the driving force for UND looking at DI, if he is turning down offers? Who else besides Sac. St. offered Lennon a position?

Why, if you are looking for opinions, have you formed one already?

tymicTHUNDERZONE
09-06-2003, 12:30 AM
Lennon was offered from Portland St as well. That was 2 years ago and he accepted remember?

if your not a fan of UND then you wouldn't know this or if your like me and know sports info when it comes to you!!

wasn't Craig Bohl also in the job mix?
and why was Bohl mentioned to replace Lennon if he has interest in changing teams to D1.

either Bohl is full of it or he knew that the sioux were going up?

Pat Sweeney from WDAZ about 2 months ago also said that he was surprised that Bohl went to the Bisons if he wanted the Sioux post if lennon went to Sac St. Craig Bohl even met with Roger Thomas in January!!!!!!!!!!

So something wasn't told to the people of fargo with this thing of getting bohl to change the way the bisons play d1 cause it aint right!!!

i would say that the bisons wanted babich gone if they were going to make the move but that will never be known. I think bohn will do better but babich was probable removed!!!!!

Also Duluth coach was mentioned to replace babich right?

Bisonguy
09-06-2003, 12:47 AM
You have lost any credibility you might have had. Portland State's football coach is in his 11th year there. They were not looking for a new coach.

Bohl had a job at Nebraska paying four times as much as the head coach of und makes, why the hell would he want to take the und job? Also, he coached at NDSU before, so he's smart enough to know that the sioux suck.

It wasn't the Duluth coach, it was Randy Hedberg of St. Cloud State.

imported_admin
09-06-2003, 12:50 AM
slsbison/tymicTHUNDERZONE, feel free to post in your native language and I will find somebody to translate your posts into English so that the rest of us can understand you.

While I'm willing to help you get your points across if you want, it is NOT COOL to pose as something that you are not. What I mean is: don't try to pass yourself off as a Bison fan by using a nickname that suggests so.

It's probably no coincidence that the IP addresses and writing style of both posting authors are the same. I don't mind that but try not to respond to your own posts if you are one in the same person.

I generally give posters three warnings before banning. This isn't a warning - you have every right to express your opinions but again, and this is a thing I really dislike, please do not pretend to have NDSU's best interests at heart when you offer opinions. What I'm trying to say is, be honest. You don't have to preface everything by saying, "I'm a big old UND fan and think NDSU sucks and let me tell you why I think you are idiots going DI." OTOH, do not pretend to be an impartial observer or even more disturbing, a Bison fan, to try to lend your opinions credence.

Heck, lots of Bison fans would agree with you that NDSU shouldn't have gone DI. Rather than using trickery, please let your arguments stand or fall on their own merits.

slsbison
09-06-2003, 12:53 AM
I will not be posting here anymore!!

I find that your remarks are senseless and crule.
For anyone else that feels this way there is another bison site that im on right now talking directly to other bison fans.

Have a nice day and i will hopefully meet up with you when i arrive in Fargo to meet with the local people to discuss the matters personally.

Bisonguy
09-06-2003, 12:53 AM
I called the identical IP address ;D ;D ;D

Tuk
09-06-2003, 09:03 AM
I will not be posting here anymore!!

I find that your remarks are senseless and crule.
For anyone else that feels this way there is another bison site that im on right now talking directly to other bison fans.

Have a nice day and i will hopefully meet up with you when i arrive in Fargo to meet with the local people to discuss the matters personally.
Hey buddy! Here is a spelling lesson for your inadequate posts:
"Crule" is actually spelled C-R-U-E-L

Further more, I still think you are a fraud, and you are someone who gets some enjoyment by trying to bring down Fargo, NDSU, and the whole culture created by NDSU atheltics. You need to grow up, and get a freaking life. If you are a UND fan, then say so. If you are someone who just doesn't like NDSU, then have the fortitude to say so instead of hiding behind your false identity.