PDA

View Full Version : Fargo citizes dont realize what the NDSU doing now

tymicTHUNDERZONE
09-06-2003, 12:44 AM
the fargo dome will be torn half down in 2005 or 06 and build a 2 deck insider wich will cost around 30 million and also adding a 5 million admin building with new team fuction facilities and also upgrading there basketball facilities of course and baseball fields like anyone cares about that!!!!!

The Bison are going to spend lots of money. But they are moving up for what reason? to compete at a higher level? or to make more money for the admins?

wich one Gene?

UND is right- the Sioux are competing against the right people and the Bison will compete against the right people but not on the same level

Bisonguy
09-06-2003, 12:50 AM
You're wrong. The new facility is a three tier stadium with a retractable roof. The price tag is $250 million and it will be ready for the 2005 season. It also will have toilets that look like ralph engelstad arena.

Sorry Tony, this one might have to be moved to Smack talk.

tymicTHUNDERZONE
09-06-2003, 01:03 AM
your mistaking that with grand forks!!
Fargo doesnt have the people like GF fargo is poor
hey i live there and its tough

imported_admin
09-06-2003, 01:12 AM
Second Warning: Do NOT misrepresent who you are again.

Bisonguy
09-06-2003, 02:51 AM
Oh geez, I almost forgot ::). The new BisonDome will seat 50,000 so that NDSU can move up to IA. There was a vote in late July for the BisonDome, and only one person in Fargo voted against it. That person was Dale Lennon, who moved to Fargo so he can be closer to a Division I football program. One of the BCS games, I forgot which one, will be held at the new BisonDome. Also, the urinal cakes will be shaped like the sioux logo.

SDbison
09-06-2003, 03:42 AM
I just posted this in the suggestions subject but thought it might get more attention here:

Tony, I don't know what it takes, but if you want people to continue to post on this message board I would suggest you ban the SiouxRock wanna be as soon as possible (a.k.a. tymicTHUNDERZONE and slsbison). You know he is not legitimate and he is cluttering up the board with multiple messages that are for the most part meaningless. I don't think we need someone with a 2 year old mentality spoiling the purpose of this message board. He has posted so much crap it is hard to find a topic that has not been abused. So please do something soon to preserve this site for everyone who cares to post their comments in a reasonable manner. Sorry, my patience has run out.

bisononce
09-06-2003, 04:22 AM
Tony,
Please. I second SDbison views on the junk posters. Get that clutter off the site. Thanks!

jimdahl
09-06-2003, 08:35 PM
Also, the urinal cakes will be shaped like the sioux logo.
I'm not kidding -- when I was a student at Minnesota the men's rooms had those little plastic filter things in the bottom of the urinals. When they got warm a Minnesota logo appeared. I always thought it odd that we were urinating on our own logo.