PDA

View Full Version : Get Your Bison Game Tape

tony
09-09-2003, 09:59 PM
Apparently I'm not the only guy who called up WDAY begging for a copy of the game tape. Not sure how Hallstrom gets any work done with yahoos like me calling up.

Anyway, here's what he said to do if you want a game tape of Montana v NDSU.

Send a $40 check to WDAY TV at this address:

WDAY TV
301 S. 8th Street
Fargo, ND 58103

Note to UND fans: include your return address.

NDSU_grad
09-10-2003, 02:44 PM
Hey Tony,
Do you have to send a self-addressed box or envelope or something?

tony
09-10-2003, 02:55 PM
Nope, they'll take care of packaging - you just need to send your address and maybe a contact number in case they have trouble processing your order.

JBB
09-10-2003, 04:01 PM
thanks Tony. You had better luck than I did. My mistake was asking NDSU for the tapes. Ive made many requests. $40 is steep but worth it.

tony
09-10-2003, 04:47 PM
Hahaha! Yeah, I hope NDSU is too busy right now selling tickets to do anything else.

It's great that WDAY did this - can't imagine that they're making much money.

Man, the Bison fans who went to the game are like those "happy few" who went with Henry V to Agincourt (I looked it up and St. Crispin's Day is on the Augie game though).

Bison_Kent
09-10-2003, 08:12 PM
Tony,

It was kind of like the Visa commercial. $250 for each plane ticket, $20 for each football game ticket, $15 for the NDSU tailgate party,
BUT MEMORY OF THE BISON BEATING THE GRIZ IN MISSOULA IS PRICELESS.

BisonWarrior
09-10-2003, 11:07 PM
I've never been to one but I equate it to winning the Super Bowl. Because we were sitting to the side of the goal post it looked as though the kick was good and it wasn't until I saw the guys running around on the field did I realize we had won. What a feeling...it made the long drive worth it. ;D Let's do it again this week!

Bison_Kent
09-10-2003, 11:50 PM
I am some how getting to Fargo this weekend from Kansas. I actually have a bachelor party to coordinate and have made the UC-Davis-Bison game part of the festivities. There will be 15 in my party in section 30 (some will be attending their first Bison game and other like myself are making their list of several).

It would be amazing to beat the Aggies this weekend to start the year off 3-0. I doubt anyone would have predicated that. But I know that the team will need to be up for the game. If not, UC-Davis has the talent to beat us.