PDA

View Full Version : Boycott the UND game

cbline
09-11-2003, 04:00 PM
A 66% increase in ticket prices at the Alerus for the Bison-Sioux game?? Give me a break. If UND wants to take advantage of Bison fans that much, then I say stay home, watch it on TV, deny UND the revenue, and still beat them.

BisonMav
09-11-2003, 04:24 PM
It's a catch 22, on one hand you don't want the Sue to get the money, on the other you want to support the Bison players in Grand Forks. I like the option of not playing the game in Grand Forks until the Sue are at an even playing level, ie I-AA.

met1990
09-11-2003, 05:26 PM
I don't know if it's a good idea to boycott what could possibly be the last game of the series. I think it's a better idea to just bite the bullet and pay it. Let UND at least have something since they won't get the win.

What do you think will happen with the Nickel Trophy if the rivalry gets put on hold? Whoever wins it will likely have it stolen. There won't be any reason to return it.

JBB
09-12-2003, 02:02 AM
If we win Id tell them we dont even want it.

KTF
09-12-2003, 03:53 AM
I am curios why all of a sudden this game has no meaning? It seems odd not to be playing for the bragging rights of ND. People to make fun of. I think alot of BIson fans will truly miss the game alot. I know I will and I have only been a Bison for 4 years now. I hope we play the game until we win 100% of the time. I don't think the universities and students are ready to give it up.

mojobison
09-12-2003, 04:46 AM
Go to the game but don't spend any more than $29 in Grand Forks.

JBB
09-12-2003, 03:54 PM
Im not going to spend a dime in GF. Is it possible that they have raised the price so high there will be empty seats?