PDA

View Full Version : BISON/JACKS Sept 27th

JACKGUY
09-12-2003, 07:53 PM
I'm already thinking about the first conference game on September 27th. Hopefully both teams win this weekend to set up next weeks game. The Bison have a tougher task this weekend however Winona St. has had two impressive wins,is ranked and seems to be one of the better programs in the NSIC and the Jacks can't take them lightly. Will there be any tickets left for those Jacks fans wanting to head north for the Sept 27th tilt?
While the Bison have dominated the NCC in Football and the Jacks in Basketball I look forward this becoming a rivalary no matter what sport we are competing in!

Bisonguy
09-12-2003, 08:05 PM
They will oversell the general admission if they have to. There's plenty of standing room at the Fargodome. ;D

89rabbit
09-12-2003, 10:01 PM
I agree with JACKGUY a meeting between the two of us if we are both undefeated would be great. *However, we have a couple of games before that so I will talk more about it, if and when we beat Winona State and Western Oregon. *We need to take them one game at a time. *If it does happen I think you might see another sell out at the Fargodome! *Lets hope! * ;D *Any chance of the game being on TV for those of us out of the area?

Go SDSU!