PDA

View Full Version : What is it going to take?!

ndsubison
10-11-2003, 11:08 PM
First they ban alcohol from tailgating, then they tell us that we're too noisy. To top it off, two people got in my face at the game today because I was making too much noise! AND, they were students. After some choice words and a little persuasion they carried their lame asses over to another section and I still managed to lose my voice by the end of the game. I guess I should have made my way to Section 7. :-/ All in all, what a great game and a wonderful feeling to kick the snot out of those thugs from UN-Oh. Great job Bison! Bring on the S U C K >:(

roadwarrior
10-12-2003, 02:26 AM
When the refs at today's game told the students to stop using the noisemakers, it AWOKE the fans in the dome to make more nosie. I thought the fans were much louder today than in previous games. Even when we had a comfortable lead late in the game.

Bisonguy
10-12-2003, 02:30 AM
Everyone just used their natural noisemakers. Whatever works and is ok with the zebras ;D

Tatanka
10-12-2003, 02:35 AM
It did seem as if there were more people making noise today. The east side even looked somewhat lively!

As far as section 7, the only complaint I heard from the people behind me was that I was a bit slow to wave the flag after an interception! 8)

For those of us in the south end, we need to make more noise (STOMP) with the metal stands. The foot lockers can't take that away, nor can they penalize the Bison for that! :D

I'll say it again: the refs should stop the game and ban artificial noisemakers like that every week. It really woke the crowd up, and pissed off enough people that they more than made up for the absence of cowbell.