PDA

View Full Version : Justin Monson

NDSU_grad
10-14-2003, 06:56 PM
Has anybody heard an update on Monson's injury. If he can't play I have complete faith in Buckwalter (sp), but was just wondering. By the way, the last two times (that I can remember) we had a starting offensive lineman out the Bison-sue game was 97 and 2000. We both know how those games came out. :)

NDSU_grad
10-14-2003, 07:34 PM
Never mind. On the GoBison site they listed Monson as probably out for the year. Not good news. I also saw Erenberg missed the UNO game and will not play Saturday. Anybody at the game have any opinion on how Buckwalter and Zimmerman played in their absence.

Bisonfan1234
10-14-2003, 07:59 PM
Never mind. *On the GoBison site they listed Monson as probably out for the year. *Not good news. *I also saw Erenberg missed the UNO game and will not play Saturday. *Anybody at the game have any opinion on how Buckwalter and Zimmerman played in their absence.

Thought Buckwalter played pretty good.

wfduck
10-14-2003, 08:09 PM
Bucky did a commendable job stepping in. Stepping in on a moments notice at on the line is 2nd only to QB in difficulty coming in cold. Timing is critical, and given the circumstances he did great.