View Full Version : UNO-Predictions

BisonMav
10-09-2003, 03:31 PM
UNO will give the Bison some big plays.

Bison 31 - UNO 24

Attendance: 15,800

JBB
10-09-2003, 05:17 PM
Im going out on a limb here, but Im thinking the BISON are going to score big. Call me foolish but NDSU may score 40 or more. Theres a possibility UNO gets nothing unless they score late. Now, the batteries may be low on my mechanical tea leaves and the chicken guts may be old, but this is what I see.

KTF
10-09-2003, 05:29 PM
JBB you bring up some good points. I also feel that the Herd is going to score big. My reason is that they are coming off a disappointing game againist MSU-M. The herd talked as if they thought they were going to rip off some big plays againist MSUM but that never really happened. (ok a few in the 2nd quarter). I hope that JBB and I are right. I also think that the crowd will be around 15,000. It's Homecoming and the students section will be full I think. (3000) you also have adiitional band members for the 100th year celebration of the GSB. Wish I could go:(

GFBisonFan
10-09-2003, 06:15 PM
NDSU 38 UNO 24

Crowd 14,500

Will be a great game, one that if we win will put fear into opponents heart that NDSU will win big games again.

Bisonfan1234
10-09-2003, 07:57 PM
NDSU 38 UNO 24

Crowd 14,500

Will be a great game, one that if we win will put fear into opponents heart that NDSU will win big games again.

The win vs. Montana didn't prove this?

JBB
10-10-2003, 12:02 AM
The Montana win did make everyone stand up and take notice. *too bad it wasnt followed by a win over UCD. *Thats the only reason it might have been dismissed, if it has been. *Since UCD we have only played one team of note, SDSU, and they seem to be fading.

I think the crowd gets to almost 16,000 or over. *There will be a great walk up. *The UNO image is hurt by the perception that they are a teachers college, but they have been the stoutest competiton in the league for several years. *

Tatanka
10-10-2003, 02:46 AM
Bison 28 UNO 24

Defense scores 7. Crowd 15250 + 14 cowbells.

Offense struggles out of the gate. Defense keeps Bison in the game. Big play on special teams turns the tide. Offense kicks butt second half.

wfduck
10-10-2003, 03:10 AM
DaBison-- 135
Mavwrecks--tree

ahtendunce:
20towsands screamin

GFBisonFan
10-18-2003, 08:02 AM
The win vs. Montana didn't prove this?

That's not what I meant by that comment. The win vs Montana was big, but even cinderella puts on the glass slippers once in awhile. An upset victory does not put the herd back to glory. Winning big games against good opponents regularly is what will signal your return to prominence, especially when you should win those games. Everyone has upset a team once, but good teams will win big games when they are expected to win.

The Bison's wins so far have been impressive and now comes the strech where we find out just how good they are-we should beat UND, Augie, USD, Con-SP, and SCSU (although this will be the toughest test).