PDA

View Full Version : How tough is Augustana?

KTF
10-20-2003, 10:42 PM
Is the Herd going to be able to roll these guys over or are they going to struggle with them like they did MSUM? I would like to see Stauss have another 200+ yd day by choice not by neccessity!

JBB
10-21-2003, 05:53 PM
I believe this is the first team we have played that isnt nationally ranked in some poll, if that tells you anything. Augi is a decent team and I would look for a game very much like Mankato. It might even be tougher with the loss of Kyle Steffes. That is a blow to the BISON offense. Just watch the Montana tape again.

BisonInTexas
10-21-2003, 06:51 PM
I believe this is the first team we have played that isnt nationally ranked in some poll, if that tells you anything.

Except for Mankato, I would hazard to guess.

Craig

BisonMav
10-23-2003, 02:48 PM
Augustana better be tough. I would hate to be playing the Bison a week after a loss. Bison players are probably in a ugly mood after last week and looking for some arse to kick. The Vikings will be lined-up across the field watching the lights of the oncoming Bison freight train.

Bisonfan1234
10-23-2003, 03:15 PM
The Bison didn't good at all against Mankato and still won. I don't think we'll be able to pull that off against Augi.

GFBisonFan
10-23-2003, 03:50 PM
The article in the GF herald today regarding the sioux's matchup with mankato had some nice comments regarding the bison. Mankato's head coach basically said that we were the best team they had played this year. He specifically said that we were better that Northern Colorado. They have played some good teams too.

Even though the final score didn't indicate a large margin of victory, it was still a victory. The college game sometimes lends itself to major upsets and we were good enough on that day.

BisonBizzo
10-23-2003, 04:04 PM
Augustana better be tough. I would hate to be playing the Bison a week after a loss. Bison players are probably in a ugly mood after last week and looking for some arse to kick. The Vikings will be lined-up across the field watching the lights of the oncoming Bison freight train.

Fo shizzle, my bizzle... I like what your talkin!