PDA

View Full Version : South Dakota Today

Trainer
10-25-2003, 03:30 PM
At 9:30 this morning the weather is:
37º
Wind: NW-6
Wind Chill: 32º

And in Watertown the wind is blowing about 30 mph. So the wind will pick up in Sioux Falls later today.
The running games are going to be key in today's game. It is down right cold and windy this morning!!!

BisonMav
10-25-2003, 03:39 PM
There is a THUNDER storm brewing to the North and heading for Sioux Falls. Forecasts of rain on Augustana's parade.

Trainer
10-25-2003, 03:39 PM
Now it's snowing in Watertown!!! Shouldn't amount to much though....

tony
10-25-2003, 03:52 PM
Glad Augie got their turf put in.

Seeing the snow should be pretty cool for the guys from Mississippi (Ware, Summerville, and Fleming).

Trainer
10-25-2003, 04:27 PM
The snow lasted about ten minutes and is all gone now. I wonder if those southern guys have played football in snow before? I don't think they'll have to worry about it today as I don't see anything on the radar. Though I see the temp has went down to 34 in Watertown now. I think this cold weather will be enough for the Mississippi boys today.... Gotta go to Sioux Falls

Here's a link to keep an eye on the Sioux Falls weather:
http://www.keloland.com/Weather/Index.cfm

JBB
10-26-2003, 02:59 PM
It was cold with a fierce wind. Im glad I took my trench coat, a last minute decision. They only had the main gate at the stadium open you had to walk about a mile if you parked in the wrong place. They have good hotdogs at Howard Wood and the new turf looks great. There was a lot of limping around though. I wonder how it was to play on.

The BISON came out and ran at them. Passing only when they needed too, it was all power with most of the plays between the tackles. The Doggies couldnt stop it so the BISON just kept dishing it out. It was a power game with the offense in control all day.

The defense gave up 10, whick is a testament to what a good team Augie has, but that was it. They completly shut the Doggies down in the second half with a great pass rush, good coverage downfield and not allowing any rushing yds. The defense also created some key turnovers and put pts on the board.

There was a good contigent of BISON fans. I hit town went directly to the game and pulled out at the gun. I got to listen to a lot of the second half SDSU/USD game. It was a good day for BISON Football.