PDA

View Full Version : Financial Reminder

Bisonguy
11-04-2003, 04:27 AM
As we all know, NDSU is going to need some major $$$$ for the move to DI and to upgrade facilities (even your FieldTurf Bison1234). ;D

A very easy way to support Bison Athletics without even spending extra money you might have, is to look in one of the programs from the home games. Look in the back at the Team Maker listing, and see what companies support Bison Athletics. If you need food, banking, whatever, use the services of the companies that make a difference for Bison Athletics. If you're going out to eat, see what restaurants are Team Makers and go to one of them. If you're going to pay money for something, make sure it goes into the pockets of somebody that uses their profits for a cause you believe in. It's a real simple idea, but something that some might overlook.

Bisonfan1234
11-04-2003, 04:49 AM
Or better yet, give $300 to NDSU to support the cause!

Bisonguy
11-04-2003, 05:05 AM
Many of us already do. This is just an easy way to help out those that help Bison Athletics. I'm not saying go buy a new car if you have some money laying around. But if you are buying a car, try to buy one from somebody that helps the Bison. ::) If you need a fence for your house, get one from someone that supports Bison Athletics. If you need new tires, get them from someone that supports Bison Athletics, etc., etc., etc. If you're going to spend money on something, make sure the money is going to those that support Bison Athletics. The more money they make, the more they can contribute. If those businesses aren't making money, they might not be able to contribute to Bison Athletics.

If you have money burning a hole in your pocket, give it straight to NDSU. ;D

WYOBISONMAN
11-04-2003, 03:05 PM
Hell.....I even send Team Makers my $300......and I am out in Wyoming!! * Let's pay up Bison Fans......

tony
11-04-2003, 03:32 PM
It'd be great if new people chipped in.

There are some of us like me, who told NDSU we'd increase our Team Maker donations if the Bison went DI. Guys like me have to start ponying up now if we possibly can.