PDA

View Full Version : d2football message board

somebison
11-04-2003, 06:12 PM
Is anybody here on the d2football.com message board, I have been considering joining, but was wondering how active it is and whether it is worth the money.

NDSU_grad
11-04-2003, 06:23 PM
It's a pretty good board, with a lot of different insights from across the country. Most of the conservation on there is pretty civil and intelligent, with very little smack talk. I think it is worth the money.

WYOBISONMAN
11-04-2003, 06:30 PM
It seems to me that this year the D2 board has been very quiet when compared to last year or the year before that. That being said, I would pony up the cash and support it.

Bisonguy
11-04-2003, 09:53 PM
It's a good place to find out what's going on in the rest of DII. It has died down a lot imo, and is not nearly what it was in previous years. There is more activity on this board a fair amount of time. With the season nearly over, I would be a little hesitant about joining. :-/ Unless you want to talk DII BB in the winter. The guys on D2football.com do a great job, but $30 is almost one third of a Team Makers membership. ;D

JBB
11-04-2003, 09:59 PM
Its really only about $1.50 more than a BISON/sue ticket at the Hilarious. Of course its for the whole year, not just one game. Like anybody else grand forks people have to pay the full $29.50, unlike the football tickets where most of them paid $14 or less, so there just arent that many of them there.