PDA

View Full Version : NCC in the NFL?

mavfan32
11-05-2003, 07:37 PM
Who are the ncc players this year who have a chance at the nfl?

Naumen-ac
Ziemke-msu
Heckendorf-sc
krause-uno
olsen-und

Bisonfan1234
11-05-2003, 08:00 PM
shep SS
thomas DL
mock LB
malone RB

tony
11-05-2003, 10:43 PM
Thre are a couple offensive linemen that could end up in the NFL, including one or two from SDSU.

nickeltrophy
11-08-2003, 09:16 PM
NOT ANY NDSU PLAYERS!!!!!!! TONY STAUSS IS A REJECT FROM WHERE? I HEARD THAT FARGO NORTH HAS AN OPENING FOR QB! (OR MAYBE MORE APPROIATELY, HEAD CHEERLEADER!)

Bison49
11-11-2003, 08:03 PM
Shepp has been looked at by NFL teams. I have no doubt we will see at least one more Bison making it into the NFL.

Former_Hitman
11-11-2003, 08:20 PM
Nickel person,

Why you have to be soo negative? We need more NCC players in the league.

More NCC players in the league provides more support for every team in the NCC, even you up north.

I am pleased to see und/ndsu/sdsu, etc... players in the NCC and you should, also.

imported_admin
11-11-2003, 08:29 PM
nickeltrophy is a UND guy which explains, but does not excuse, him acting like a jackass.

Edit: if you want to see a posters history to see if they're worth bothering with, just click on their login name to the left of one of their posts. From there you can see some basic information about them. At the bottom of that screen you can show their last 5, last 10, last 50, or all their posts.

I use this to see who to ban from time to time. If they've never posted anything worth reading and consistently post smack in the non-smack boards, it's easy to spot.