PDA

View Full Version : No respect for CSP Golden Bears

ndsubison
11-16-2003, 07:02 AM
Was at the game today and I lost count of how many personal fouls, late hits and general chippiness exhibited by CSP. And that was before the game got out of hand and their players were flustered. Also way too many penalties in general but that's another thread entirely. I have zero respect for CSP after today and I am genuinely disappointed we didn't score the other two TD's that should have been on the board. I also didn't like them scoring on our reserves. That game should have been 72-10, even 72-3 because from my vantage point it didn't look like their guy crossed the goal line on their first TD. It was nice to show the NSIC pansies that they still don't belong in the NCC, let alone the FargoDome. In my book, CSP now takes the thug crown away from UNO, and that's pretty hard to do. Good job to the Bison for not only showing who the better team was but also for keeping your composure throughout a game full of cheap shots. Go BISON, down with CSP!

Bisonguy
11-16-2003, 07:08 AM
Lots of penalties, but at least the refs called a fair game. I thought that CSP was going to have someone get ejected. I lost count at six personal fouls ::), but I thought one of their players would pick up two.