PDA

View Full Version : Winona State has beaten someone

mustangfan
11-15-2003, 03:59 AM
Enjoy the board. One thing Rich Stevens said in his column, he'll believe in the NSIC when they beat an up tier team in the MIAA or NSIC. They did DRILL Mo. Western in the season opener and Mo Western is tied for 2nd in the MIAA.

I think NDSU will beat up on Concordia. They just have to much depth and of course they should with 36 rides to CSP's 12. After watching CSP on Saturday, just think if they had 20 more full rides? I also don't think CSP is a co-champ in the NSIC. They played a great game against Winona and won, but were beaten bad by Duluth. Heck, Southwest Minnesota State played CSP tough in Marshall. CSP is the third best team in the league

The NSIC is getting better, just the middle to bottom can't compete right now at all

met1990
11-15-2003, 10:04 PM
What's the scholarship situation in football in the NSIC? Are they limited? It seems the NSIC can compete well in all other sports but lag in football.

wsuwarrior
11-15-2003, 10:23 PM
They are limited. I know that WSU puts up 15 scholarships, which I believe is below the conference limit.

met1990
11-16-2003, 07:16 AM
What is the conference limit? Is there a mandated number? It just seems that the NSIC could do so much better in football as they have in other sports.