PDA

View Full Version : Enough already!

cbline
11-17-2003, 05:38 PM
How about this proposition: NDSU's days in Div. II are now officially done. I propose that all Div. II conversation stop as of right now. Do you think that Division I boards talk about what's going on in Div. I-AA? No. And so, let's make the psychological break from Div. II and stop all of the talk about what might have been, what might be in the Div. II playoffs, and all things Div. II.

Thoughts?

cbline

airmail
11-17-2003, 06:57 PM
To stop talking about Division II would also mean ceasing all discussions about UND. When NDSU fans no longer bitch about UND is when satan has to wear a parka and mittens.

The psychological break that you speak of will never happen. NDSU fans hate UND too much.

BisonMav
11-17-2003, 07:02 PM
If the two schools stay in different divisions, it may only take 5-10 years for the rivalry to subside. Satan better be shopping for mittens.

Bisonfan1234
11-17-2003, 09:02 PM
We can do without UND...but to stop at this very moment is unneccessary. The season isn't over yet...and this season we were D2...so to talk about D2 until the season is over sounds logical to me.

NDSU_grad
11-17-2003, 09:49 PM
I'll also still be following DII this year, but after the championship game my full attention will turned toward I-AA.

JBB
11-17-2003, 10:31 PM
My interest in D2 is about gone. I might pay some attention to the playoffs but my interest has now changed to the DIAA playoffs. Its time to start learning teams and players. und? Never heard of them. D2? Who plays in that again?

IowaBison
11-17-2003, 11:35 PM
I think we should keep in mind that we will probably see a few d2 teams over the next few years to fill the schedule, I'm holding out for a UM-Crookston game.

Tuk
11-18-2003, 07:34 AM
To stop talking about Division II would also mean ceasing all discussions about UND. *When NDSU fans no longer bitch about UND is when satan has to wear a parka and mittens. *

The psychological break that you speak of will never happen. *NDSU fans hate UND too much.

I saw Satan at Scheels, and guess what section he was browsing in???? I will give you a hint: it keeps you warm outside in the winter cold.... ::)