PDA

View Full Version : Thank you !

roadwarrior
11-18-2003, 04:14 AM
I would like to publicly thank the entire 2003 BISON football team for a great season! *The coaching staff did an incredible job of turning around the program quickly. *Many BISON fans expected this season to end around .500. *To go from 2-8 to 8-3 with mostly the same group of players is a turnaround not seen frequently.

Thanks to the BISON players for never giving up during a game this season. *We came up short in two games, but managed dramatic comebacks in both games to send them into overtime. *

And most of all thanks for the memory of saturday sept 6th!!! *What an fantastic game that was! *It ranks right up there with the national championship games for excitement and importance. *Sitting in the smoky air in the middle of 23,000 screaming Montana fans and watching the most unlikely of comebacks in the second half is something I'll never forget!

Thanks BISON players and coaches! * Now D-1AA

WYOBISONMAN
11-18-2003, 04:16 AM
AMEN to that. We have a GREAT team and coaching staff!!! The Bison are back and movin' on UP!!

Bisonguy
11-18-2003, 04:20 AM
Great post! I think you summed up the feelings of the majority of Bison fans very well. I completely agree.

IowaBison
11-18-2003, 04:40 AM
I too am thoroughly impressed by this year's squad. This is a tribute to everyone from our new coach, to the oldest teammaker, to walk-on freshman, to the toddler in a Bison jumper. We need make sure to keep this positive attitude and pride through the upcoming years which will prove just as challenging in different ways.

Tuk
11-18-2003, 06:59 AM
I would like to publicly thank the entire 2003 BISON football team for a great season! *The coaching staff did an incredible job of turning around the program quickly. *Many BISON fans expected this season to end around .500. *To go from 2-8 to 8-3 with mostly the same group of players is a turnaround not seen frequently.

Thanks to the BISON players for never giving up during a game this season. *We came up short in two games, but managed dramatic comebacks in both games to send them into overtime. *

And most of all thanks for the memory of saturday sept 6th!!! *What an fantastic game that was! *It ranks right up there with the national championship games for excitement and importance. *Sitting in the smoky air in the middle of 23,000 screaming Montana fans and watching the most unlikely of comebacks in the second half is something I'll never forget!

Thanks BISON players and coaches! * Now D-1AA
I can say RoadWarrior summed up my thoughts perfectly. The 2003 Bison Football team is one of the finest football teams in Division II, and played a great season with honor, determination, and perseverance. This team deserves a championship but in the end lost out, but nevertheless I think can proudly claim to be the best football team in North Dakota based on overall performance and attitude.

Also kudos to Craig Bohl for his great performance and management of the football team this year. Craig has the leadership and knowledge that I am sure will bring great things into Fargo in the future.

Also a big congrads goes out to the assistant coaches who stategized and executed a great season for the Bison.

The fans also need a big pat on the back for their support. I am sure the players will say it was the fans who made each game a pleasure to be in. I must say I am proud to be a Bison fan, and look forward to better things with our new page as a Division I-AA football program.

GO BISON!! Keep thundering on!

JBB
11-18-2003, 12:30 PM
Good post roadwarrior. The Montana win was the biggest win since i dont know when. It was a great season and a great team. Thanks to all the coaches. players and fans.

airmail
11-18-2003, 01:54 PM
Without question, it was an unbelieveable turn-around for bison football. Dog house to national contender is definitely a feat worth kudos.
Nice job bison players and coaches, good luck in your new division. :)