PDA

View Full Version : Who's All-conference?

Spoons1485
11-18-2003, 03:34 AM
Who is going to be all conference do you think? My safe picks are Stauss and Malone, beyond that, I just don't know.

MIAA will come out of the Midwest. All MIAA Midwest final.

Just think if the Bison would've landed Kwapinski (Lisbon) and Eslinger (from B-marck) 2 or 3 years back..they both start for the Gophers...

BisonMav
11-18-2003, 03:50 AM
Sheppard
Gorman

Bison_Kent
11-18-2003, 03:57 AM
Malone made a case too.

AJ
11-19-2003, 03:04 AM
Don't forget about Weiser

wfduck
11-19-2003, 03:23 PM
Who is going to be all conference do you think? *My safe picks are Stauss and Malone, beyond that, I just don't know.

MIAA will come out of the Midwest. *All MIAA Midwest final.

Just think if the Bison would've landed Kwapinski (Lisbon) and Eslinger (from B-marck) 2 or 3 years back..they both start for the Gophers...
Brandon Casavan(GForks)starting for four years at Wyoming on DLine
Waye Terry Valley City starting at QB for Iowa State.
There is a kid from Neche playing WR for one of the military acadamies.

Scott Rislove played QB for UND one year and now starts at QB for San Jose State.

BisonMav
11-19-2003, 04:20 PM
Duck, you may be thinking of Nieman with Army.

74 Seth Nieman T 6-5 305 Jr. Calvin, ND

MN_BISONS
11-19-2003, 06:47 PM
Duck, I don't think you are right about the kid from Neche. I grew up there, I think I would have heard of that one. You never know though, I don't make it home too often anymore, so I miss a lot of the local news.....

BisonBizzo
11-19-2003, 09:33 PM
Don't forget Sannes from Wapehton made the team at the U. of Minnesota.

As for all conference, I really haven't looked at any individual stats yet for the NCC...
I agree Malone made a statement. Stauss maybe second team, I think the St. Cloud's Heckendorf might get the QB honors. I think Sheppard, Summerville, Essler, Gorman, Kittelson, Ware, Mock, Erenberg, def. ect. There better be some defensive players on it. As for offense maybe include Wieser, Hunt, Zilka, Sanders, Popowski, and of course Bonicelli

wfduck
11-19-2003, 10:22 PM
Duck, I don't think you are right about the kid from Neche. *I grew up there, I think I would have heard of that one. *You never know though, I don't make it home too often anymore, so I miss a lot of the local news.....

my bad...he's from Calvin and a T...not from Neche and WR
i'll grab another pull and dream up something else 8)