conf breakdown 26 total positions

NCC MIAA NSIC
First team 9 12 5
Second 11 5 10

coach of the year lennon
(bohl HM)

Bisonfan1
12-05-2003, 07:43 PM
Jeff Harlin,closet UND homo at his finest, read the whole thing.

tony
12-05-2003, 08:21 PM
Now why would you want to say that?

If you have a problem with his picks, why not be more specific? All-whatever teams are all but meaningless anyway.

Bisonfan1
12-05-2003, 08:46 PM
this all stems from his message he sent to the sue board, which was sent to me because I dont go over there, he is also about the only guy who picks the sue over UNA this weekend, besides the sue. In his own words in the message, He will be wearing his sue shirt and visor. So therefore, I think he qualifys as a closet UND homo. I didnt see him sending any messages this way this year.

Bisonfan1234
12-05-2003, 08:57 PM
To be honest i think he is a MIAA fan. notice the MIAA has the most first teamers.

NDSU also terrorized the MIAA in the past, so he probably has grown to dislike us. Thus the pro-Sioux attitude.

Bisonfan1
12-05-2003, 09:54 PM
well that probably would explain the pro UND attitude.

NDSU_grad
12-05-2003, 10:06 PM
Harlin's a graduate of NWMSU, and in the past I thought he had been pretty hard on the Bison, but this year he paid props to NDSU all year long and even after we had lost to UC-Davis and und he had us as #2 in his power poll. But if you want to get him riled up just mention how David Jansen and Ryan Hackett are better runningbacks than Lamar Gordon and DeShawn Perkins. In his preview of the 2000 playoff game, he gave the edge at runningback to NWMSU. Of course Gordon and Perkins ran all over the Bearcats and he had to put up with quite a bit of crap over that. Overall though I think he's a good guy.

Bisonguy
12-05-2003, 10:15 PM
Harlin stated on the D2FB message board this year that Gordon/Perkins was possibly the best RB tandem in DII history. He even said it when some others were boasting of their school's RB's.

NDSU_grad
12-05-2003, 10:28 PM
I remember that and I almost brought up what he said about Jansen/Hackett, but I figured I'd cut him some slack.

Jav_Fan
12-05-2003, 10:31 PM
Harlin stated on the D2FB message board this year that Gordon/Perkins was possibly the best RB tandem in DII history. He even said it when some others were boasting of their school's RB's.

Did he rate them higher than the Johnny Bailey-Heath Sherman duo at Texas A&I in the 80's?

Bisonguy
12-05-2003, 10:50 PM
Jav_Fan,

It wasn't really a rating. There were some MIAA fans talking about how great their two RB's were (CMSU mainly), and Harlin said they didn't come close to Gordon/Perkins. He then stated that Gordon/Perkins were truly men amongst boys.

I guess he was using them more as a benchmark.

Jav_Fan
12-05-2003, 10:53 PM
I guess I need to read some of his archives. I think he'll be covering us in the west next year when the MIAA moves out west.

WYOBISONMAN
12-06-2003, 01:37 AM
Harlin is not a bad guy, just very much a homer for the MIAA.