PDA

View Full Version : UNA/und game to be televised?

ndsubison
12-06-2003, 03:07 PM
Will WDAY be showing this or will it be on MSC, ESPN2 or satellite? Any info is appreciated because I wanna see those Lions throttle the sue!

GO BISON!
GO UNA LIONS!

Bisonguy
12-06-2003, 03:14 PM
It's on WDAY. National networks do not air DII playoff games, other than the national championship.

ndsubison
12-06-2003, 03:38 PM
Thanks Bisonguy. I'll be interested in the game announcing with Halstrom being about the only pro-Bison guy in Fargo and also it being The Prostitute's last game as the voice of the suck.

WYOBISONMAN
12-06-2003, 04:05 PM
With the suspensions on the UNA side this could prove to be a good game. *And....I hate to say it.....but I am hoping the Sioux win. *Then they will all cry when Lennon moves on.... :o And he will move because he wants to coach a D1 program...

Bisonguy
12-06-2003, 04:23 PM
If Halstrom is doing the play by play it would be a decent game to watch. I can't stand Patsa Weeney. He is by far the worst play by play guy I have heard. I wish the WDAY camera crew was doing the game, as well. The crew that records most of the Sioux games bite on play action ;D, it's pretty bad.

JBB
12-06-2003, 04:48 PM
DIAA coaching hopeful Dale Lennon will move no matter what happens in this game, at least in my opinion, unless they throw enough money at him to stay. *Im sure he will want at least as much as coach Bohl. *But, with out without Lennon, I have no desire to see them win at anything. *Im pulling for the wounded Lions but I think the suspensions will have an effect on them.

Bisonfan1
12-06-2003, 05:02 PM
A few years ago I opened my big mouth about how I would "kind of" like to see the suck win in the company of a former Bison player. I was then told of recruiting implications and the less further the suck go then the Bison the better. I see no differance in that statement now that the Bison are moving up, and as long as the suck is in the same state there will be implications on local talent. SO GO LIONS !!!!!! Win or loose, Dale Lennon is prime now for salary jump or Division jump. Im glad the game is televised, I do want to see Will Hall play.

IowaBison
12-06-2003, 05:50 PM
Besides being a winner Lenin is a true class act, besides his obvious leftist leanings. I can't see why his name wouldn't be on the short list for a number of DIAA and Mid-Major DI AD's lists. He is however a ND native and my sacrifice some $$ for staying with the subies.