12-01-2003, 07:52 PM
North Alabama 35
North Dakota 14

Grand Valley State 28
Texas A&M Kingsville 38

We owe the Lions for '93 and '94.

IowaBison
12-01-2003, 09:29 PM
I'd love to see the Javelinas win the championship over UND. It will only incite the siouxbies and increase the amount of smack on this site.

NDSU_grad
12-01-2003, 09:31 PM
UNA 31
und 13

TAMUK 30
GVSU 24

I know very little about any of the teams except for und, so I can only compare scores against good competition.

SiouxperMan
12-01-2003, 10:09 PM
UND 27
UNA 19

GVSU 31
TAMUK 27

Former_Hitman
12-01-2003, 10:12 PM
North Alabama 28
UND 29

Grand Valley 21
Texas A&M Kingsville 24

Lord knows, I dislike the people up north, however good teams find a way to win. If its ugly win or not.

IowaBison
12-01-2003, 10:16 PM
SiouxperMan's biased.

UND 21
UNA 19

UND scores on final play, 69 yards from scrimmage. Lenin dies of heart attack.

GVSU 21
TAMUK 27

Bisonfan1234
12-01-2003, 11:12 PM
LOL! I like the "dies of heart attack" part!

However, you all need to coem back to reality. UND isn't good!!! They beat Pittsburgh St and Winona St. WOW!!!! Who cares?!?!

North Alabama 42
UND 7

GVSU 14
TAMUK 7

IowaBison
12-01-2003, 11:15 PM
They beat us too.

I'm just hoping they make it Florence to lose the Javelinas. But in all honesty its going to be tough to stop a fast UNA team on turf.

Herd_Mentality
12-01-2003, 11:18 PM
If UNA is up at the half, UNA in a blowout. If UND is up at the half, it could go either way.

UND will NOT come from behind to beat UNA, they'll have to be up early.

I'd like to see GVSU for the only reason that they should've been champs over the Sioux - to have to play a WR at QB is something no team should go through.

somebison
12-02-2003, 05:46 PM
TAMUK 24 GVSU 21 (i think GVSU is the better team... but maybe a bit oveconfident after beating SVSU)

UND 36 UNA 35

UND goes for the two point conversion with time expired... wilson fumbles the shotgun snap... the ball bounces all over the field and it appears UNA will recover the ball after the fumbled snap.. at the same time however Pat Sweeney starts sobbing uncontrollably in the press box after the fumble.. Ed Schultz punches sweeney because Ed can't hear himself talk and is VERY upset. Weeney falls out of the press box and eventually rolls onto the field where he inadvertently (according to him) kicks the ball which ends up in the hands of Lueck who runs the ball into the endzone.. Sioux win... Sweeney can't stop crying

As for the bison I am holding out for a BCS bid (USC sucks)

NDSU who beat Tusculum who beat CN who beat Valdosta who beat Fla. Atlantic who beat Middle Tennessee who beat Troy State who beat Marshall who beat Kansas State who beat Cal who beat USC.

(i stole that from the D2 board)

SiouxperMan
12-02-2003, 06:02 PM
NDSU who beat Tusculum who beat CN who beat Valdosta who beat Fla. Atlantic who beat Middle Tennessee who beat Troy State who beat Marshall who beat Kansas State who beat Cal who beat USC.

You forgot to add UND who beat NDSU.....

somebison
12-02-2003, 06:07 PM

you are in the playoffs therefore not eligible for a bowl game ;)

WYOBISONMAN
12-02-2003, 06:42 PM
UNA 35
UND 10

GVSU 21
TAMUK 27

I think the Sioux will get blown out in this one, however, I would like to see UND win. Any win by the NCC is good for the Bison....hard as it is to hope for a UND win..

Bisonfan1234
12-02-2003, 07:58 PM
I hope UND loses miserably!!

As far as bringing the title to North Dakota....*WE ARE ND* !! UND is just that little D2 school in Grand Forks.

Former_Hitman
12-02-2003, 10:02 PM

No, we didn't.

Dirty
12-03-2003, 12:17 AM
I hope UND loses miserably!!

As far as bringing the title to North Dakota....*WE ARE ND* !! UND is just that little D2 school in Grand Forks.

NDSU is still D2. You've got two more seasons of sports before you become DI. :P

Also Lawrence Welk is ND. No one gives a damn about NDSU or UND, but they love Lawrence.

Bisonguy
12-03-2003, 12:27 AM
NDSU is still D2. *You've got two more seasons of sports before you become DI. :P *

Yes and No. Next year NDSU's records will be kept as DII, but will follow DI(AA) rules (i.e. will have much more than 36 scholies next year, will only have 90 players on the roster, DI academic standards, etc. ). *

Dirty
12-03-2003, 12:47 AM
Actually, I was refering to the winter and spring sports seasons. I didn't even know that about next year. I was righter than I thought. Go me!

Bisonguy
12-03-2003, 12:57 AM
But the DI rules are already being followed for football recruiting and eligibility for next year. So, technically, "next year" has already started for football.

WYOBISONMAN
12-03-2003, 03:35 AM
It is the......TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!! But, despite the fact that the records are kept as D2 records, most such as the national sports media like ESPN, consider you as D1AA.

SDbison
12-03-2003, 03:56 AM
The Sioux will lose to North Alabama. I think the Sioux are a good team that enjoyed both good luck and enough confidence / execution to get to this point in the playoffs. This week they will play a really good team. Seems strange that they had so many close games and nearly always came away victorious. A really good team would have only one or two of those type games in a season. The Bison were also a good team this year, but did not have the confidence / execution to win at least one of their two OT games. For some reason the Bison players and coaches chose to hang their hats on a great second half against Montana. Maybe they got excited about playing in front of 24,000 screaming fans and the rest of the season was a letdown. D2 football is going the wrong direction and those who have not yet had significant success in D2 will be happy to stay. UND is among this group and they are doing everything they can to beat up on the small guys just to assure their chance for the playoffs and homefield. At least NDSU never took that approach to win their championships. The new D2 playoff criteria for teams and homefield is bush league. As for the other semi-final D2 game who cares. NDSU is now D1 and UND and nearly all of the teams we used to play are not. All of the NDSU fans, coaches, players and alumni should be focused on ramping up to success in D1 as soon as possible. D2 is history. D1 is our future. Go Bison!

SiouxperMan
12-07-2003, 02:39 AM
UND 27
UNA 19

GVSU 31
TAMUK 27

Not too shabby but I really thought A&M would score more than 3.

SiouxperMan
12-07-2003, 02:41 AM
The Sioux will lose to North Alabama. * I think the Sioux are a good team that enjoyed both good luck and enough confidence / execution to get to this point in the playoffs. *This week they will play a really good team. ** *

And the destroyed a "really good" team.

SiouxperMan
12-07-2003, 02:42 AM
They beat us too.

I'm just hoping they make it Florence to lose the Javelinas. *But in all honesty its going to be tough to stop a fast UNA team on turf.

It didn't look like it was too difficult.

airmail
12-07-2003, 06:45 PM
It didn't look like it was too difficult.

I don't know... they did have 8 yards rushing... ::)